The End

You're mine and we belong togetherYes, we belong together for all eternityYou're mine, your lips belong to meYes, they belong to only me for all eternity

Yes, we belong together for all eternity
You're mine, your lips belong to me
Yes, they belong to only me for all eternity

UNKNOWN
Everything is dark. Not a single speck of light can be seen. Jaime Height's soul screams as an unbearable pain spreads throughout her body. It's the venom. It rushes through her system at a rapid speed. It craves her body. It's agony sinks into her spirit, causing her physical body to jolt uncontrollably.

As the days pass by, the pain begins to subside, luckily. Jay has been in the process of her transformation for exactly three days. As almost anything, or anyone who sees Jay's pretty body, the venom took a liking to her. As you can assume, she has the habit of attracting evil. As said before, her beauty is and always will be her downside.

CARLISLE'S MEDICAL ROOM
Jaime Height's blonde hair grows thick and full as her skin begins to get color again. The venom is making it's way to her weak heart. Her toes flitch as her nerves begin to work again. The icy, agonizing venom circles around her heart, completing her transformation.

Then suddenly, her eyes pop open. Confused and disoriented, she immediately stands from the leather bed and runs to the other side of the room. She's too panicked to notice her heightened speed or the clarity in her vision. Her hand is close to grasping the door knob when she hears someone. "Jaime," she hears someone call her name behind her.

Immediately, her head snaps back, looking over at Edward. Her eyes are a bright crimson color, as are her lips. She's a frightened predator. "Edward," she whispers. She touches her throat, hearing her voice sound like bells chiming in the wind. "It's okay. You're okay," he zooms in front of her, holding her close to him.

"What happened," she asks, looking up at him. Gently, he leads her to a nearby couch and sits her down. He begins to explain everything - from Alice's vision to her transformation. By the end of it, she begins to feel uneasy. "You should feed. You must be hungry," Edward whispers, leading her out the back-door. They blast through the woods, enjoying one another. Not a single time does she see an apparition or hear the voices.

CHARLIE'S HOUSE Several Months Later
After months and months of training and quenching her agonizing thirst, Jaime has gained control over herself and her strange abilities. Within a month of staying with the Cullens in their home, she found out she has the ability to see otherworldly beings - such as spirits, and what looks like angels. Much to her luck, she hasn't ran across any beings from the underworld.

Her hallucinations have also stopped, along with the constant whispers. Today, it's prom night and she's currently getting ready in her room. After her strange disappearance, Edward and her explained to Charlie how she fled to Italy instead, in hopes to clear her mind. He was obviously angry and upset, as was her mother, but they eventually moved past it.