'67 Ford Galaxy

WARNING: Kidnapping

WARNING: Kidnapping

I was as pure as a river
But now I think I'm possessed
You put a fever inside me
And I've been cold since you left

LA PUSH BEACH
It's freezing, but Mike, Tyler, Jessica and the others suit up for a quick surf. Bella and Eric hang with them by the sand. Jane wanders by the driftwood with Angela, who takes photographs. "I keep thinking Eric's going to ask me to prom, then he just... doesn't," Angela starts a conversation, looking over her digital photos.

"You should just.. ask him instead," Jay suggests. "Oh come on! You're so pretty, it hurts," Angela groans, flustered. "And so are you, Angel," Jay smiles, reaching for a hug. They hug one another. "You're right. I should ask him out," Angela declares, empowered.

"Bella! Jay," Jay spins around to find three Quileute boys approaching the group; Jacob Black, Sam and Embry. She smiles at Jacob as Bella walks to her and Angela. "Guys, this is Jacob. Wait - are you stalking me," Bella asks, wearing a goofy smile:

"You're on my rez, remember? You surfing," he asks, looking over at Mike and Jessica. "Definitely not," Jay replies, smiling as she takes a sip of water. "Keeping them company. Jay's date bailed," Jessica teases her. "What date," Embry asks, curious. "She invited Edward," Bella answers, sitting next to her cousin.

"I was just being nice," Jay swings her feet, looking down at her lap. "I think it's nice she invited him. No one ever does," Angela smiles, wrapping her arms around her shoulders. "Because Cullen's a freak," Mike intercuts.

"You got that right," Sam scoffs. "Do you know him? Or his family," Jay asks, curious. "The Cullens don't come here," he replies sharply. This causes Jacob to shoot Sam a look and shake his head. She takes a note of that. Smiling, she stands from her seat in the van and casually pulls Jacob aside.

"You want to go look at tide pools," she offers him an friendly smile. He grins, nodding his head. Bella stands from afar, totally infatuated with Jacob. Jay and Jacob head toward the water. They wander near the water, looking out to sea for whales. The surfers are out on the waves. "My dad.. he told me what happened to you.. Do you still see them," he asks all of the sudden.

Jay turns to look at her closest guy friend. "Yeah. I do.. I sometimes hear them also. It's strange," she replies, looking down at her naked feet. Jacob nods his head, completely understanding. "Well, you know I'm always here for you. You can always talk to me," he says, causing Jay to smile.

She playfully nudges him. "Are you getting all soft on me," she asks, laughing. "Noo. I'm just trying to be your friend so you can hook me up with Bella," he sarcastically replies, smiling. "Trust me. You don't need to be hooked up. She already likes you," Jay replies, turning her head to look at Bella. Jacob absorbs this, flushed. He goes to say something, but she beats him to it.