Sexually Transmitted Demon

There's something in the windI can feel it blowing inIt's coming in softlyOn the wings of a bomb

I can feel it blowing in
It's coming in softly
On the wings of a bomb

OUTSIDE THE SWAN RESIDENCE
The dark trees of the woods sway in the night breeze as a barks off in the distance. The neighborhood houses are asleep, meanwhile the streets are quiet. Scattered house lights and street-lamps form pools of illumination across the flat neighborhood.

JAY'S ROOM - NIGHT
Emotionless, Jay plops down in front of her desk and computer. Immediately, her fingers pull her grey laptop open. Fear and panic sets within her as she remembers Hugh's words from the day it happened. Releasing a sigh, her fingers begin to move swiftly across her keyboard as she Googles:

"Shapeshifting - Following - Hallucinations - Schizophrenic Episodes. Physical Pain."

After many hours of investigating her case, she hasn't found anything. Google is obviously no help to her. Jay's pale hands rubs her face, she's exhausted. She goes to snap her laptop closed when she notices the last link in her search page. It reads:

"In•cu•bus: a cause of distress or anxiety. Folk told story of a sexually transmitted demon. Nightmares."

Beside it, it reads:

"Suc•cu•bus: a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men and women. Nightmares."

Two versions. Same definition. At reading this, her heart skips a beat. Her blue eyes scan over the morbid Google images. There's one of a gigantic, red figure shoving human bodies into it's mouth, then another painting of a demonic form sexually abusing a woman.

Her mind flashes back to her dream. She thinks of the one where she appears outside the house and her doppelgänger performed a series of sexual acts onto Charlie, causing him to die. The rest of the night, she searches a variety of myths and legends. Once she finishes, snaps her laptop shut and sighs, rubbing her eyes. A spontaneous idea clicks into her mind.

Her tired eyes drift to her wooden cabinet, then back at her door. The house is quiet. It's around 3:00 in the morning and she's just spent hours viewing supernatural beings devour human flesh. She debates with herself and finally rushes to her cabinet. Sticking her hand inside, she finds her school scissors. Her quietly rushes into the bathroom, making sure Jacob is still asleep.

BATHROOM
Flicking the lights on, she watches herself in the mirror. Her blue eyes scan over her luscious, long, blonde hair - her prized possession. It's silky length reaches her lower back, inviting men to her grasp. Her beauty is a blessing and a curse. Glancing at the scissors, she takes a hold of it and pulls a piece of her hair. Snapping the device, her beautiful hair falls to the ground.

She feels it's featheriness caress her feet as she continues to cut her hair. It's a drastic change, but not too drastic. Her previously long hair now reaches her middle-back. Looking down, she sees a pile of hair standing at her feet. Her eyes slip a tear as she releases a sob, holding her chopped hair. After releasing it all out, she gets into motion and begins to clean up the mess she created.