Chapter Seven

Shiv Pov

Opening my apartment door I got inside with my luggage Its 2'0clock in noon so I know Amy will be out at work.....entering my bedroom which is an simple moderate size room with queen size bed and the wall are painted with light blue where my pictures of me and my friends are hanging I sigh happily home sweet home.... After taking relaxing hot shower I changed into shorts and printed tee i make my way to the kitchen to cook simple sandwich... Opening the fridge I saw an container with my name on it... Thinking that Amy made food and kept for me.... Thank god finishing of the food and after washing the container I got into my bed and sleep off the jet lag....

I feel someone shaking my shoulder I woke up with an jerk opening my eyes I saw the person who ruin my beauty sleep.... Wake up sleepy head it's 9.30 have some dinner then sleep Amy said standing in front glaring at me... U ruined my sleep you idiot I said huffing at her... Getting up  from my bed going to the kitchen i sat down on the stool slowly started eating the pasta which Amy made.... Soo how's Russia?? Amy asked looking at me... Russia is all fine Amy I said looking at my plate making Amy to glaring at my response.... You know what fine don't tell me anything Amy huffed stood up from the chair...

Ohhh chill Amy let me finish my food then I will tell you everything I said giving her puppy eyes.. Fine after dinner you better start talking or else Amy threatened me... Ok chill dude I will OK I said to her.... After finishing dinner we both got settled in the couch i started telling the whole story of what happened in Russia.... Ahhh you went on an date with hot Russian brothers you bitch Amy screamed...damn my poor ears girl stop screaming.. I just went out with one Alex only and that to an friendly dinner not date I said... Still you went out whole day damn girl you are lucky Amy said dreamily...

Ohh please I am not that lucky like you said then why am I working for asshole boss who does not even have an commonsense to reply for my morning wishes I said angrily.... Still you're boss is damn hot and loaded Amy said... Yeah right I will rather prefer someone nice you know working for him is really hard I don't even know why I am still working for that asshole after hearing all those rude comments I huffed... Yeah girl still you managed to work for almost three years she said patting my shoulder... Damn one day I am going to kick his ass for the stress he put me through I snorted.... After talking for some time we both retired to our room planning to go shopping tomorrow....

Next day after getting ready and finishing our breakfast we both left to mall..... After three hours of shopping Amy is still dragging me to shops... Please Amy let's go and have some food we been shopping for freaking three hours i sighed stopping her from dragging... No we will go to this shop then we will have lunch Amy said still dragging... Ok fine you go to that shop i will just go and grab an drink i am hungry dude I said... Fine I will see in the food court Amy left my hand... Finally I went to food court ordering an dounut and latte I waited in the line... After getting the drinks I started walking with the bags and drinks trying hold everything I walked bumping into someone.... Oh shit I am sorry I said looking up I met with an pair of green eyes...

Its fine no problem said the green eyed guy... Damn his eyes... I am sorry i didn't see you coming i am sorry for ruining your shirt I apologised.... It ok its an simple stain it will go he said smilingly with sparkling green eyes... You have beautiful green eyes I said without thinking oh shit face palming in my mind my face cheeks turned red in embarrassment.... Thank you he smiled damn he is cute... I am matt he said... Shivani still I am sorry for the shirt I said smilingly.... Once again its no problem you are not American he said... I am from India I said got interrupted by his phone ringing sounds... Duty calls I have to go I guess matt smiled... Duty calls??? I asked matt raising my eyebrows... Dr.stevens at your service mam he Mock saluted.... Its nice meeting you Dr. Stevens let not keep your patients waiting I giggled... Its nice meeting you too shivani gotta go matt waved.... Bye matt I said... Getting out of the dounut shop I greeted with Amy standing and grinning....

So who is that green eyed hottie Amy asked curiously... His name is matt he is an doctor and we just got bumped with eachother in the cafe I said.... Well he is cute did you got his number Amy giggled.... He is cute but I didnt get his number damn me i huffed raised my eyes to look at her while she grinning widely looking at someone behind.... Turning around i got startled seeing matt near smiling widely... Matt I said again turning red... Well i wanted to ask would you like to go out on a date matt said rubbing his neck... Uhhh sure matt I smiled blushing.... So can I get your number he asked... After exchanging our numbers matt stood with us grinning... Aren't you getting late for your patients dr.stevens I asked him... Uhh Ohh  yeah I have to go see you soon matt said while his ears turned red... See you soon matt I giggled... Turning back I saw Amy jumping like kid with excitement.. Indeeded I am having an good week I thought happily....