Chapter Sixty Three

Shiv Pov

Today is my wedding day I am going to marry Dimitri sorades….. I woke up early took bath and sat in the bed…… I felt so much emotions right happiness, sad, hurt,angry, nervous and excitement…… I was in deep thought when my mom walked in carrying large boxes….. Mom smiled looking at me she came and hugged me tightly….. You are going to be the most beautiful bride my dear mom said kissing my forehead….. She hurried me to get ready I opened the box to see an beautiful white silk saree…. It was exactly like I wanted for my wedding…. Thank you so much for picking this saree mom I said hugging and kissing her cheeks…… go and kiss your husband it was him who choose this saree mom said shocking me…. What??? I asked her stunned….. I am so happy you are marrying Dimitri now lets get you ready mom said smiling at me….. Almost two hours later I am ready in an beautiful white saree with matching jewellery…… when I turned from mirror I saw my mom standing there with tears……

 Almost two hours later I am ready in an beautiful white saree with matching jewellery…… when I turned from mirror I saw my mom standing there with tears……

Shiv dress

You are the most beautiful bride I have seen mom said applying an black dot behind my neck to protect from evil…… Amy and my cousins walked in screaming at me looking how beautiful I am…… soon they went out I waited for the time when they call the bride….. I saw Martha walking in with blue rose bouquet in her hand…. I already know who sent it I smiled at her you are looking gorgeous dear Martha said with tears….. Thank you Martha I said smiling and took the bouquet….. I opened the note and saw see you soon my wife written by Dimitri I smiled looking at the note…… Amy and my cousins came telling it was time….. Every steps I took with lots of emotions when I saw stage it was absolutely beautiful…. It was decorated with white flowers most importantly I saw my family, Dimitri and Darius waiting for me…… when I was about to climb on the stage my mom and dad came and took me….. All the while I saw Dimitri looking at me stunned his eyes filled with love, adoration……

 All the while I saw Dimitri looking at me stunned his eyes filled with love, adoration……

Dimitri suit

They made me sat beside Dimitri I smiled looking at him….. You are looking gorgeous agapi mou Dimitri said making me blush…… we both did the ritual it was time for to tie the knot…. To say I was nervous will be an understatement I looked at Dimitri while he smiled I love you my life he said understanding my confliction….. I looked at my parents looking at me with love, adoration and happiness in there eyes…… the moment Dimitri tied the mangalsutra in my neck tears started falling from my eyes….. It was an tears of love and happiness….. Dimitri kissed my forehead I love you too Dimitri I said smiling….. My mom dad ro hugged me happily….. Then Dimitri applied sindoor in my forehead when some of it fill on my nose…. Everyone teased me how my husband loves me so much…… I felt complete that moment looking at my family and Dimitri I felt so blessed and thankful for everything I have in my life….. Then we took blessings from Darius who stood there with happy tears and hugged me……