Chapter Sixty Two

Shiv Pov

Amy reached mikos on Tuesday with Aaron I was so glad she is here….. We only invited our close relatives to our wedding…… I wanted to pay for my wedding expenses but when I told my family about that they all glared at me…. My dad and mom said it’s there only daughter marriage so they are going to have lavish wedding….. I tried to convenice my family saying I want simple wedding but hell they didn't even listen…… I told them atleast let me pay for the dresses but they didn’t let me….. next two days went fast while me choosing jewellery and dresses for wedding function…. By Friday it was our mehndi I wore dark green lehenga with pink and green dupatta while Amy wore pastel green lehenga….. I saw an beautiful floral stage along with lots of paper hanging it was an beautiful set up for mehendi function…. I sat on the sofa they started applying mehndi while my cousin sister and Amy started dancing……

 I sat on the sofa they started applying mehndi while my cousin sister and Amy started dancing……

Shiv dress

Amy dress

We girls were having so much fun in mehndi function that’s when I saw Dimitri along with seb, vlad, ethan, Alex and Aaron walking towards us… Dimitri was wearing green kurta with waist coat to match mine…..oh my god Dimitri looked so handsome in kurta…. He saw me checking him out while he winked at me…. Then I saw rest of the guys Fuck all of them looked hot in Indian wear I could see my cousins are gawking at them…. Dimitri came and sat beside me kissing my forehead….. You are looking beautiful agapi mou he said grinning…. You too Dimitri I said winking at him…… I was explaining about mehndi function to Dimitri when my cousins asked what name should they write….. Dimitri I heard him say while turned to look at him….. You two hold off your romance until you get married Amy said teasing us while I turned red….. Ughhh I am going to definitely kill her….. It took an hour to finish mehndi in my both hands and legs I was sitting there boringly….. I looked around and saw everyone chatting and having food…..