Chapter Twenty Two

Shiv Pov

Its was around 5a.m. in the early morning I drove the car as fast as possible.... After few minutes I reached sorades mansion getting out of the car I saw firetruck and police vehicles around the mansion.... Quickly searching for mark I found him taking with some officers.....when he saw me mark came to..... Mark what happened where is Mr. Sorades i asked Mark worriedly..... Someone tried to kill Mr.sorades i tried to stop but they alright lighted the mansion mark said with defeat look.... That's when I looked at him properly he had bandaged in his head, hand and right leg.... I couldn't save him shiv mark said with distance look.... Who you couldn't save mark I asked worriedly.... Dimitri I couldn't save him shiv he said....

What the fuck how is this possible.... I was shocked I don't know what to say my boss is no longer alive someone tried to kill him and they succeed that's is all running in my mind.... Who killed him...why???.....looking around i saw the mansion which is burnt and ruined.... How can you be sure Mark that is the first question I asked.... We found an burnt body in his room medics already took it to the hospital to check DNA mark said blank look.... Shiv you have to handle the office work for few days mark said.... I will don't worry about it still we need to handle the press i said.... We will take care press right now we can't give statement mark said with sigh... I know i will hold off the press mark I said looking at the mansion....

Mark did you Called Mr. Sorades father I asked Mark worriedly.... Yes he is on his way mark said.... I will take care of everything here you leave and go to office mark said.... Turning around I hugged mark letting him go we will find whoever did this mark I said looking at him.... I saw Mark face turning into angry rage..... Getting into my car I drove back to my apartment took an bath as soon as possible.... I had my cereals and tea then I left to work... I couldn't skip my breakfast today is going to be long with so much to handle..... Driving to sorades Inc I saw press blocking the entrance.... So much for fucking starting the day I thought and parked my car went inside the office... All the while the press was asking so much questions.... Not answering anything I went in and I saw Jason coming to me hurriedly....

Jason call the cops and tell the press to clear from here i said sighing.... Tell them the officially statement will be released soon i said walking through elevator... Jason nodded looking at me.... Dont let anyone inside without ID Jason I said getting out of the elevator.... After reaching my cabin I saw blonde is answering the calls... Ms. Brooke cancel every meeting today and connect me if the shareholders call I said looking at her.... Is it true that Mr. Sorades is dead blonde asked worriedly.... We are not sure Brooke we will know soon I said.... By evening the whole world is waiting for the news.... Most of the channels started saying Mr. Sorades is not alive is it murder or accident..... Phone is ringing of the roof in my cabin.... All the shareholders, partners and everyone involved with sorades Inc calling to confirm....

Mark called me from hospital confirming it is indeed Mr.sorades body.... That he is dead....everything around the company is  collapsing now.... We have to give the official statement along with the funeral will be held after two days.... Its around 5.0clock I saw Mr. Darius sorades walking out from elevator to Mr. Sorades cabin.... At 65 Mr.darius sorades retired 12years ago giving his company to his son.... Getting inside Mr. Sorades cabin I saw Mark standing along with Jason and Darius was sitting with blank face....

Mr. Sorades i am sorry for your loss I said with blank face......looking at me darius asked what did the shareholders said....the whole board is waiting to hear official statement sir i said looking at him... The partners and other companies are now thinking about backing off because of Mr. Sorades dead i said with blank face.... Those vultures already started flying around the company waiting to tear it off piece by piece..... About press meeting its already arranged sir everyone is waiting for you in the conference hall I said..... Getting from his chair darius walked in front along with us following we reached conference hall... Seeing darius the media already started with their questions...

Mr. Darius sorades stood in the front with blank face his eyes held sad, hurt and anger for his son.... My son Dimitri sorades is dead darius continued..... He died because of the fire that took place in mansion... We are trying to find the reason for the fire and also the murder attempt on my son darius said... I can hear broken voice of Mr.darius still he continued my son funeral will be held on Wednesday darius said...... Thank you gentlemen and ladies darius said walking from the stage..... While me and Mark following darius and Jason with security team holding off the press.... Getting inside the cabin I gave darius an glass of water.... Thank you miss you can leave its already late darius said..... Its alright Mr. Sorades is there anything you need I asked him..... Darius nodded his head saying no....

Take care Mr. Sorades again my condolences i said left the cabin giving an nod to mark.... Driving my car I reached my apartment after the long day... Getting in I saw Amy watching the news....is it true shiv Amy asked worriedly.... Yes Amy I said with sigh.... Amy hugged me comforting..... You look exhausted have dinner and go to sleep Amy said.... Finishing my dinner I went to my room took an hot shower... All the while I was thinking how could this happen who tried to kill Dimitri.... Changing into my pj's I slept off with dreamless night....

Next day it was chaos in sorades Inc...i tried my best to hold the meeting and the impending work along with darius who is also taking care of most.... Few  board members came to see darius to discuss something... I could hear darius shouting at them.... They are already starting to spilt the company... Darius is retired long ago so without heir this is complete mess situation...... Knocking i entered Mr. Sorades cabin.... Sir this is the file you asked for I said.... Thank you Ms.shivani darius said with pale face... Sir please call me shiv and I think you need some rest sir I Said looking at him worriedly.... Then you must call me darius he said with small smile... Which I returned....

Talk rest sir I will hold off the board I said looking at him.... He nodded... Rest of the day went so fast with call and meeting.... Press is still surrounded the sorades Inc to get any new news.... By the time I finished the work it was already around 7.00clock darius already left two hours ago..... Switching off my computer I left my cabin.... Sighing I drove my car to my apartment.... After having dinner I called and checked for tomorrow preparation.... Tomorrow is the day Dimitri sorades funeral.... My boss funeral.....