Chapter Eleven

Dimitri Pov

Today is the day we will be signing contract with volkov so I got up and did my morning routine got ready in my black armani suit I left for my office... Getting into my private elevator I walked to my cabin checking my p.a. Cabin is open knowing that she will be preparing my coffee.... After few minutes I heard a knock knowing its my p.a.... She came in kept my coffee and started saying about my schedule today....  Is the contract documents are prepared ms.shivani I asked her turning my face from the monitor.... My eyes widened at the sight i front of me...

There my p. a. Standing in an green colored fitted dress looking differently... Damn I have never seen her wearing dress like this... Mostly I have seen her wearing black, blue, grey like neutral tones....i looked at her without blinking after few seconds i heard her say Yes sir it is done... Clearing my head I nodded at her then she left the cabin..... Around 11clock I heard knock from my p. a. letting me know the arrival of volkov.... Getting up from seat I saw Vladimir volkov walking into my cabin...

Good morning volkov I lifted my hands to shake.... Good morning sorades volkov replied with blank face.... We settled into our seat... I am impressed with your deal Dimitri volkov said with smirk... Well the deal has benefit for both of us Vladimir I replied with smirk... For next few minutes we discussed about the contract until we heard an loud noise coming outside from my cabin... I got out from the seat to see the reason this disturbance... Opening the door I was shocked due to sight infront of me... There my p. a being lifted by an guy and files on the ground... What the hell is happening here while I was glaring at them they did not notice my presence...

As if Feeling my glares i saw ms.shivani turned her face shocked to see me standing in the door.... Alex stop manhandling ms.shiv Vladimir said With smirk....turning my head towards side I saw Vladimir standing besides me......i looked at that guy until he spoke... Vlad you know how much i missed shiv that asshole said letting go of my p. a... then i took an look of the guy who has fimilar face to Vladimir... Then it striked me standing in front is Alexander volkov young brother of Vladimir.... What the hell when did he got close to my p.a..... Sorry for the disturbance Mr.sorades shivani said Looking apologically at me.... Nodding my  head me and Vladimir got into my  cabin leaving Alex and my p. a not before glaring at them.....

Getting inside my cabin I saw Vladimir still smirking at me.... You have an wonderful p.a. Dimitri he said with an weird glint in his eyes.....fuck fuck why the hell I was glaring at her like this and why this asshole is giving me an weird look saying thing about my p. a.... I gritted my teeth and gave him an blank look... She is an beauty with brains its perfect combination isnt it he said smirking wide at my blank face.... Beauty with brains that bull shit.... Yes I said gritting my teeth.... Then i realised he called her shiv what the fuck when did they got that close on first name basis....

My brother Alex likes your p. a. very much he is been really excited to meet her again Vladimir said with smirk... Which added more fuel to my rage fuck fuck how it is happen i glared back at Vladimir.... Clearing my mind taking an deep breath I continued about contract with blank face.....after signing the contract me and Vladimir came out of cabin I  shaked my  hands with Vladimir nodding at our  new business venture...... Turning my head I saw my p. a. standing along with Alex too close for me liking which irritated me.... Why the fuck I am getting irritated of Alex standing close to her....

Thank you shiv hope we will see you soon Vladimir said smirking by pulling her into an hug.... Bastard why he is behaving like shivani his is girlfriend pulling her into hug.... Gritting my teeth I glared at them... You're welcome Vladimir sure we will see I heard she say hugging him back....what the hell why she is behaving so close to them calling in first name.... its not fair vlad you are hugging her without me Alex pulled her from Vladimir and hugging her..... I will miss you moya lyubov Alex said... My love what the fuck why Alex is calling her love.... I gritted my teeth controlling my rage... Me too Alex she hugged him back.. After the volkov brothers left I went to my cabin not before glaring at my p. a....

Rest of the day I have been pissed which I didn't get it why.... Its seems like my p. a has been whoring around which made my blood boil fuck fuck.... I left the office early needing to clear my head.... For the next two days my mood was worse every time I see her I get flashes of her being too close to volkov brothers comes to my mind.... Because of that I have been snapping and scolding at everything for silly mistakes... Damn it what the hell is wrong with me... Why the fuck I am thinking about the ugly bitch....later I saw my best friend Ethan coming to my cabin... Hi dude what happen to you Ethan said casually... I looked at him with blank face...

What your p. a. called me telling that your mood is off for two days I heard from your employees you are screaming at everyone ethan said raising his eyebrows.... Nothing I needed to take some break from work i said casually.... Well that's what for I am here let go the club and let's get you laid ethan smirked.... Nodding my head we both got out and went to the club... Although I am not in mood to fuck anyone but I needed an strong drink to clear shits from my head....