Chapter Fifty Two

Shiv Pov

Next day when I walked into my cabin I grasped seeing the sight Infront of me….. I saw an huge bouquets of blue roses filled all over my cabin….. Oh my god I walked closer to the flower looking at them…. Blue roses are my favourite and looking at these much flowers my lips twitched into wide smile….. I was literally jumping like an kid who got her favourite chocolate in my mind….. Who sent this flowers noone knew I liked blue roses I thought deeply in mind….. Then I heard an voice do you like it??? Dimitri said…. Turning around I saw Dimitri standing near the door with his hands tucked in his pant pocket looking handsome as ever….. You did this??? I asked at him stunned….. Yes he said smirking at my reaction….. How did you know I like blue roses??? I asked him still stunned….. He walked into my cabin looking at me without saying anything he stood Infront of me…. Well do you like it??? he asked again….. I love it I said smiling happily…. Still you haven’t answered my question I asked looking at him…..

I still looked at him waiting for an answer while he stood quietly Infront of me looking some what nervous…

I still looked at him waiting for an answer while he stood quietly Infront of me looking some what nervous….. Wait what the hell when did the great Dimitri sorades got nervous I thought….. Well?? I asked him who is scratching his back neck without saying anything….. Are you nervous??? I said raising my eyebrows…. I went through your phone and found an pic of you with blue roses he said nervously….. You went through my phone??? I said looking at him…. Yes he said then I realized I kept that photo in an password protected folder what the fuck….. I glared at him angrily I was about to scream at him… when he kissed me in my lips…… whatever anger I had few seconds ago went away because of  his kiss which I reciprocated…. Pulling away he grinned looking at me while I blushed turning into red…. Bring my coffee agapi mou he said kissing my cheeks and left my cabin….. I stood there few seconds thinking what happen damn you Dimitri damn you….

Whole day went so fast whenever I looked at those roses I couldn’t help but smile looking at them…. I took lots of photos of those roses some with me giving some poses….. By evening I called Mark to help me with carrying some of those bouquet to my car….. There is like lot of bouquets of roses so took half of them to  home…. I took my handbag and carried the bouquet in my hand went out of my cabin…. Waiting to the elevator I saw Dimitri walking towards me looking at me and the flowers in my hand…. I am taking this home I said shrugging my shoulder….. I walked into the elevator turned to see Dimitri standing there looking stunned…. What had gotten to him I looked at him aren’t you coming?? I asked at him…. Shaking his head he walked inside the elevator stood besides me…. All the while I could feel his eyes on me turning around looking at him I asked what????... You said home he said making me stunned that’s when I realised what I said before I grasped turning red….. Dimitri grinned looking at me picking the bouquet from my hand….

We walked out of the elevator while Dimitri holding rose bouquet in one hand and holded my waist in another….. I could feel people looking at us I saw Mark smirking at Dimitri….. That night I arranged the whole penthouse with blue roses…. After having dinner we went to our room got ready for bed….. Dimitri sleeps besides me while i went closer to him cuddling I kissed his cheeks… thank you for the roses Dimitri I said hugging him while he kissed my head pulling me closer to him….. Days went so fast with work and spending more time with Dimitri…. While he took me on dates and cooked for me… also he made sure that always blue roses are kept in my cabin everyday it was so sweet of him to do something like that…. Everything at work went normal except for glares and whispers of womens in the office…. I got used to there looks heck I don’t even give shit about what they think…. Dimitri being him glared and scared every single men who is looking at me behaving possessive…. But I realised I am falling more for Dimitri….. Its been two weeks and we had an party to attend this weekend which Dimitri asked me to be his date….. I got ready the party wearing off shoulder green gown With golden heels…. I did makeup and let my hair in elegant curls….. I walked to the living room where Dimitri is waiting for me…..

He looked at me from head to toe you are looking beautiful agapi mou he said holding my hand kissing top of hand…

He looked at me from head to toe you are looking beautiful agapi mou he said holding my hand kissing top of hand….. Thank you Dimitri you look handsome I said adjusting his tie….. Lets go he said we went out of his penthouse got into limousine drove to the party….. After 30 minutes we arrived to the place where the party is held…. Dimitri got out first then opened my door holding out his hand….. I took his hand got out all I could see the flashes of camera the whole paparazzi is here taking pictures….. I put an small smile face and Dimitri holded me by my waist we walked towards the entrance…. All the while the paparazzi are asking questions like Mr. Sorades is she your date??? Is she your girlfriend or Mistress I cringed mentally hearing all this bullshit…. I could feel Dimitri tightening the hold on my waist… then he stopped holding me closer I looked at him questioningly…. This is my fiance he said to the reporter making everyone shocked….. What the fuck was he thinking this man I thought…. We walked In without answering any other questions…. You are not gonna stop doing that aren’t you I asked him….. Nope he said smirking great here goes the whole drama I thought….

Dimitri Pov

THE moment she walked in to the room I couldn’t take my eyes off from her…. She looks so beautiful and sexy at the same time in that dress….. I know I clearly pissed her off introducing her as my fiance infront of whole paparazzi they are going to have an field day…… we walked in to the hall greeting people all the way….. I was talking to one of my business partner when I heard an voice saying Moya lyubov… turning around I saw the volkov brothers coming towards us with there dates….. Alex came and pulled shiv into tight hug saying I missed you so much….. What the fuck I glared at Alex while shiv hugged him back saying ahhh I missed you to Alex….. Vladimir came and shook my hands saying Dimitri while I was still glaring at the Alex who is busy talking to shiv….. Didn’t he brought his date then why the fuck he is talking with her… I clenched my hand controlling my anger…. Stop glaring at my brother Dimitri I heard Vladimir say…. I turned looking at him I saw that asshole smirking knowing how I am feeling…..

Then shiv came greeting hi Vladimir while he pulled her into hug while smirking at me….. You look beautiful shiv Vladimir said kissing top of her hand while she blushed….. I pulled shiv from Vladimir hold saying fuck off volkov…. I am fucking annoyed and pissed seeing these two brothers close to her….. While shiv glared at me annoyed…. Moya lyubov may I have this dance with you Alex asked shiv pulling her away much to my dismay….. I glared at Alex who started dancing with her angrily….. You are whipped man Vladimir said amused….. Shut up I growled at him while he chuckled…. You need to tell your brother to stay away from shiv I snapped at Vladimir…. And why would I do that?? Vladimir asked smirking…. Bastard He is enjoying this too much for my liking…… it’s good you claimed her finally or else lot of people waiting out there ready to claim her Vladimir said smirking….. Yes she is mine I said grinning at him….. I saw shiv is still dancing with Alex much to my irritation….. I started walking my way towards them but stopped In the middle by an hand…..

Dimitri it’s good to see you William said smirking….. Fuck off vanderbilt I snapped at him… no hello or hi to your old friend William said grinning widely….. What do you want??? I growled at him while looking behind him….. He noticed my graze she is an beautiful and smart women isn’t she?? William said making me angry…. I heard you claimed her William said smirking at me…. Yes she is mine I said angrily started walking away from him… keep her safe Dimitri someone might try to take her from you william said I turned back and looking at him in rage…. I was about to punch him when an hand stopped me turning I saw shiv holding my hand looking at William…. Taking deep breathe I pulled her close to me smelled her fragrance calming me….

William its nice to meet you again she said looking at that bastard….ahh shiv it’s my pleasure always William said grinning at  her….. You look gorgeous as ever as always William said making me tightened my grip on her…. Fucking bastard I tried to control my anger…. Thank you William she said…. Enjoy the party shiv William said and left….. What was that??? shiv asked looking at me concerned….. Nothing agapi mou I said pulling her waist started dancing….. Are you sure??? she asked still looking concerned…. Yes I said softly kissing her forehead….. She let go of the topic I don’t want her to know that William threatened me by using her….. I really need to find a way to end this bastard…..

Please do vote and comment....