Chapter Twenty Four

Shiv Pov

Monday morning I got ready to work as usually... After finishing my breakfast I drove my car to work.... Reaching their i went to my cabin and went to check the conference room for today's meeting.... I knocked Mr.darius cabin with his black coffee.... Good morning sir I said... Good morning shiv Darius said with an unknown glint in his eyes.....the conference room is prepared for the meeting sir I said with blank face... I want everything to be perfect today shiv because our company is going to get new ceo Darius said with smirk.... What in the actual hell new ceo.... Sure sir I will check everything to be perfect i said with smile.... Leaving his cabin i went to mine and did some work....

After few hours board members are arrived for the meeting... While I was on the way to conference room I saw William walking in.... Good morning shiv William Said with smile... That smile had some hidden meaning.... I heard your board decided William continued.... Good morning William yes the board decided and also Mr. Sorades too I said with nervous face... What do you mean Mr. Sorades decided wiiliam asked questioningly.... Mr. Sorades said that he is going to announce the new ceo today I said nervously trying to calm.... What are you saying shiv William said... Yes what I said is true I said getting into the conference room.... Everyone settled in there chair after few minutes Mr. Darius walked in....

Good morning gentleman Darius said with blank face taking his seat... Mr.sorades we have decided to bring new ceo for the company said one of the board member.... So do I gentlemen Darius said With smirk.... Remember gentlemen I hold 55%of this company shares.... We do know and also you are retired Darius also your son dead Mr. Jackson one of the board member said.... I turned to see Darius face turned from blank to rage.. So we decided to merge sorades Inc along with Vanderbilt Mr. Jackson said with smirk.... I saw Mr.darius trying to contain his rage.... Almost everyone agreed to that except two board members... Mr. Jackson looked at that two person face asking to answer...

About that we already sold our shares to someone else one of them said..... What did you mean by that Mr. Jackson asked gritting his teeth..... We both decide to support Darius decision and we sold our shares to the new ceo mr.travis said.... How can you do this you agreed with us now you are backing away Mr.jackson said fuming.... At the same time an car enter sorades Inc.... Getting out of the car a person walked into the lobby towards the elevator to the conference room... Sit down gentleman's Mr. Darius said gritting his teeth... It is decided the new ceo of the company will be here in any moment Mr. Darius said..... We won't agree to this bullshit Darius mr. Jackson fumed....

The door of the conference room is banged open and an person walked.... Everyone in the room grasped in shock to see this person alive.... Gentleman please welcome your ceo Mr. Dimitri sorades i said with blank face.... Looking around i saw everyone face turned pale including William whose face turned shock into rage and anger.... Mr. Darius got up from his chair welcomed his son with an hug.... All along no one said anything everyone is shocked to see the person who is supposed to be dead is standing here alive.....

How can you be alive?? You died in the fire right Mr. Jackson shuttered..... I am alive and well Mr.jackson Mr. Sorades said with blank face... You are dead right hell your father did funeral for you Mr. Jackson screamed.... I am aware of everything Jackson from the person who tried to kill me by burning the mansion till now Mr. Sorades said smirk... And about your decision there is no need to merge sorades Inc with Vanderbilt Mr. Sorades gritted his teeth looking at William.... This company is from my father and grandfather hardwork and I won't let anyone to ruin it Mr.sorades said.... Mr. Jackson left the meeting with his followers fumingly....

Welcome back Mr. Sorades Mr. Travis said hugging Dimitri.... Thank you Travis Mr. Sorades said.... I saw William walking from his seat to Mr.sorades....welcome back Dimitri its good to see you again William said those words with evil smirk..... Thank you William it takes more than an fire to kill me Mr. Sorades returned his smirk.... There is something going between this two... Its seems like they have an history..... Everyone left the conference room leaving me, Mr. Darius and his son.... Welcome back Mr. Sorades I said with an smile... Thank you shiv Mr. Sorades said with smile and an unknown look in his eyes....

Please do vote and comment about thoughts about the story......

Next update will be on Tuesday......