Chapter Thirty Eight

Shiv Pov

I felt like I was in dreamless sleep when the bright sun light hit my face causing me to stir.... I felt the soft silk bed cover in my hands jerking up I opened my eyes to see i was in someones bedroom.... The room is huge with king size bed in the middle which I slept.... I walked towards the window to see bright sunlight it was morning and the wide sea then everything hit me.... I was in Sebastian office then Dimitri came carried me of the shoulder he drugged me..... That asshole I am going to kill him I clenched my hands.... Then it strike me I was not in my clothes what the fuck...... I am wearing an white shirt that reached till my mid thigh..... I went towards the door trying to open it was locked..... That bastard I need get out of this place...... I searched the whole room and found the closet full of clothes.... That to my clothes in one side and another side men's clothes.....

I was searching for something to open the lock then I heard the door clicking sound and someone opened the door and came in.... I grabbed the flower vase and throwed it towards the door.... But that bastard ducked on right time..... You fucking asshole I screamed..... What the hell Dimitri looked at me and the broken vase with wide eyes..... I throwed whatever object I got in my hands towards that jerk.... He ducked it everytime.... Out of objects I went to punch him before that he grabbed my hand...... I stormed in his foot making him loosen the grip.... I punched him in his face knocking him on bed.... I got on top of him hitting that asshole..... How dare to drug and kidnap me you jerk I punched his chest...

After few minutes I got out of breathe I slowed down my punch.... Dimitri grabbed my both wrist tightly pulling me close to his face..... I like our position Moro mou Dimitri said smirking.... Then only I realised I was sitting on top of him.... Let me go you asshole I snapped trying to pull my wrist.... Dimitri suddenly switched our position got on top of me.....he came close to my face our nose almost touched..... I looked at his blue eyes shining with amusement, desire, adoration..... We both were looking at each for few minutes then I came out of the daze.... Get of me Dimitri I said calmly..... Dimitri snapped out of his though let go of my hand got from the bed..... Get fresh and come down for breakfast he said and left..... What the fuck just happen here.....

I got up from bed and when to the bathroom took an shower and came out..... I walked into the closet opened the draws to see my underwear are kept neatly..... When the fuck they organised this.... I took my underwear and I picked an simple sun dress.... I saw the wardrobe had my clothes and lot of new clothes...... After drying my hair my stomach started to growl.... Food I need food first to fight with Dimitri.... I wore my flats and opened the door went down..... The whole place was beautiful Greek style mansion... When I found the kitchen I saw an maid told me that breakfast is placed in deck and told me the way..... Walking towards the deck which had an beautiful sea view.... It was so peaceful to see the sea..... I saw Dimitri standing near the table so much for peaceful breakfast I thought.... When I reached the table Dimitri pulled the chair for me to sit..... That's when I looked at his face which had an bruise in his left cheeks.....

We both had quite breakfast while Dimitri stayed quiet letting me eat..... After finishing the breakfast I looked at him.... Where am I??? I asked him.... In one of my private island in mikos Dimitri said..... Fuck I am in Greece that to in his private island so escaping from here is going to be hard.... Why am I here???? I asked him calmly.....he looked at me for while and said because I want you here so that you won't leave me again......what makes you think you can keep me here I can still escape from here i asked him..... I know you will definitely try to escape but before that all I want you to listen to me Dimitri said softly..... Why he is behaving like this...... First I am sorry for drugging you Dimitri said making me shocked.... The great Dimitri sorades is saying sorry I can't fucking believe this.....

You are saying sorry I said stunned at him.... Yes for drugging you not for kidnapping you he said calmly......there goes the arrogant bastard.... I am asking you to give me chance for us Dimitri said genuinely.... Chance for us??? But there was never us i said.... Aren't you supposed to hate me then what changed??? I continued..... I never hated you shivani he said looking at my eyes..... In the beginning when you started working for me I never liked you I thought you are nothing but some airheaded women like my previous p. a Dimitri said..... Then you proved me wrong everytime by working hard you never gave me an chance to find mistake in your work  I never liked that about you Dimitri said.... you challenged me, hell you are the only women who had guts to glare at me in my eyes Dimitri continued making me stunned.....

You are always miss calm and collected in office handling everything smartly Dimitri said.... What are you trying to say Dimitri i asked him.....even when I behaved like an complete asshole you put up with me all this years Dimitri said.... I put up with that not for you but for me even though you are an jerk still you are best in the business so I wanted to learn from you I said..... I could see little hurt in his eyes with replaced with blank expression..... Why now what changed I asked him.... When I saw how close you are with volkov brothers I didn't liked it I though you don't have much personal life Dimitri said.... I keep my professional and personal life separate i said gritting my teeth..... I know then you saved my life that night hell you even saved my company i could never forget about that Dimitri said....

Are you doing this just because I saved your life and your company I asked.... I realized I felt something for you so I wanted us to have an chance Dimitri said.... Is it because your father said to settle down so you are doing this i asked him angrily.... I saw an surprised look in his face thinking how I know about this..... No and yes its not because of my father demand but I genuinely like you Dimitri said shocking me.... Are you kidding me I am not even your type and you are not mine I snapped angrily..... If you wanted to settle down and start a family find an some girl not me I said..... I don't want anyone except you Dimitri said.....dont you have an billionaire dollar company to run I asked him.....

Yes but I am the boss Moro mou I can take leave or I can work from here he said smirking..... You know what  I am going to go for walk I can't hear this bullshit now I said getting up from my chair.... OK i will be working in my study Dimitri said casually..... You don't think I will try to escape i asked him.... I know you won't do something like that beside you will be trying to find some clues Dimitri said smirking..... You asshole I muttered and left the deck walking towards the beach......

Please do vote and comment.......