8. Nervous.

"You're stronger than you think"~

~

<edited>

"I mean.. it's like... I .. you're asking someone out if you like this person. Not as a friend.... more than a friend Someone you really really like... and when you're on your little date.. then you try to do things.. like holding hands, making eye contact or kissing..?" Stiles tried to explain but it made me even more stupid.
And clueless.

"Wow stiles you really can't explain things" Scott laughed.
"Okey, then I wanna take you out" I pointed at stiles. He gasps.
Looking like he's about to faint.
"W-what I-I mean no you don't understand you need to be attracted to the person." He stuttered finding the right words.

"I think you're really attractive stiles and I like you smile"
"Oh wow maybe I should go" Scott said while standing up.
"No you stay! And you you shouldn't say those things!" he pointed at Scott and then at me.

"But why?" I asked confused.
"Because I'm not attractive and we don't really know each other" his cheeks are getting red.
"Why are you cheeks getting red?" I asked while placing my hands on both of them.
I liked messing with him.

"Oh oh my god stop I-I- you're making me nervous" he whispered.
"Why do I make you nervous?" I whispered back. I didn't know i could be like that, but it makes things a little bit funnier.
He took my hands and placed them somewhere else and stood up.
"You're making me nervous because you don't know what you're doing." He said after that he realized that everything that comes out of his mouth doesn't make sense.

"Guys you know what..we should get to know each other better." Scott suggested.
After some hours of getting questions and answering them it got dark outside. And I decided to stay with them again.
I texted my dad, letting him know I was staying over, the only answer I received was ‚don't get pregnant'

"You guys are literally the same person." Scott smiled.
I looked at stiles who just smiled while looking down at the ground.
That made my stomach go upside down.
"Guys I'm tired"
I whispered and blooped down on stiles bed.
"Yeah me too but I need to go home because my mom is gonna kill me" Scott rolled his eyes and side hugged me "good bye" he said while closing the door.

"You can sleep on my bed and I'm gonna go sleep on the couch okay?" stiles said.
I had my eyes closed as he opened the door to go sleep on the couch I whispered "stay.... with me"
"Who? Me? You mean me?"
He closed the door he was opening a second ago.
"Yes you idiot" I laughed a little bit. He layed down besides me.
I felt safe that night because i knew he was with me and cuddled with me.
Actually I was the big spoon and he the little spoon...
maybe he felt better this way, but I still felt safe.