15. She's the one

"You're not afraid of new love, you're afraid of old pain"~

~

<edited>

-Scott's POV-

After y/n explained what happened I left without telling someone where I was going, I had to go.( yes I wrote donut the first time, and I never noticed)
I ran into the woods, I could still hear the heartbeat of y/n, it was fast.

I could feel her emotions she was scared, afraid but at the same time safe because she was with stiles.
I know how much he means to her.
I hope stiles knows this too.
After 3 minutes of running I was standing in front of dereks house.

"DEREK" I screamed, some birds flew away from the sound of my angry voice.
"Hello Scott" he walked trough his door facing me.
"You promised me to leave my friends alone!" I came up closer to him.

"Yeah I never touched Allison or Lydia" he laughed.
"You think that's funny you scared y/n to death and you really assuming you're gonna kill stiles?!" I half screamed.
"Y/n wasn't your friend before so I didn't promised to leave HER alone" he was still laughing.

"What do you want from her?" I calmly said I was scared too what if he's really gonna hurt her?
"She's strong, really Strong i need her in my pack and you too" he pointed at me. I was silent for a couple seconds not knowing what to say.

"You can have me but not her." I finally said.
"But what if I want her more than you Scott" he started walking towards me.
"No please just don't" I was literally begging him.
"You love her" he stopped
"W-what n-no I-i- I love allis-on" I stuttered. "No you think that you love her but she isn't the one, it's y/n" he turned around to face me.

"No she's meant to be with stiles" I whispered.
"You can't hide the fact that you love her Scott" Derek said but when I looked up he was already gone.
How did he know that?
I don't l-love y/n she's a good friend I said to myself, I tried to believe me, I tried to hide it, I tried to just forget about it, about my emotions towards her, forget about how her eyes light up anytime someone says something funny.

But deep down I knew Derek was right at some point.

And I hated the fact that he was right.
But i couldn't do anything about that, stiles loves her, and I can't destroy it, because it would break his heart into million pieces.