21. Hi i'm isaac.

"If my eyes are on you don't worry about The eyes on me"~

~

<edited>

-y/n POV-

I walked to school my feet slowly giving up it was a long way without any car or bus.
I finally stood in front of the school I sat down for a minute so I could catch my breath.
Some teachers walked out or in but didn't bother to ask why I was here. Well..

"Oh hello" Someone said "hay" I said not looking up. "What are you doing here I thought I was the only one who is too early" he sounded young he isn't a teacher for sure.
I finally looked up to meet a boy maybe my age.
"I'm Isaac" he smiled and waited for me to shake his hand. So I did.
"Im y/n" I smiled back.
"Aren't you the new girl?" He asked sitting down besides me.
"Well, I was but now I'm not that new" I chuckled. "Why are you so early?" I asked him.
"Oh I wanted to be alone from, ya know, everything." I explained as my smile faded.

"Oh well, now you're not alone and you can't escape me" he said In a evil voice that made me laugh.
"Hey I'm scary not funny" he laughed with me I just shook my head still smiling.
"I made you smile so now you need to tell me more about you" he put his hand on his chin looking interested on what I'm about to say.
"There's nothing special about me" I smiled.
Expect from the werewolf thing and that I like a guy but don't want to be near him so I don't hurt his feelings. I thought but didn't say that out loud.

Me and Isaac talked for about an hour, after our conversation some students arrived I looked at the clock . Class starts in 10 minutes. I waved goodbye to Isaac when he went in.
I was still sitting outside not moving. I took my phone out and saw that I got an text from lydia.

Lydia: hey bestie meet me at my locker in 6 minutes x

Y/n: gonna be there!

I put my phone back into my pocket and slowly made my way to lydias locker of course I was the first one there I looked at the clock again
Lydia should be here in 3 minutes.
After these three minutes
There was the beautiful lydia walking up to me with a huge smile on her face.
"Y/n girlll look at you my bestie" she hugged me tight
"I can't breath" I whispered and she let go she looked at me with a 'I'm sorry' look on her face so I smiled in return.

"I need to tell you this" she paused so she could make a step forwards to me. "Jackson asked me to the winterball " she whispered.
"That's great! What is that?" I asked she looked at me like she saw a ghost.
"You don't know? Omg girl I'm gonna tell you everything" she took my hand and explained me everything.
"So I need someone I can go with that I like?" I repeated she nodded.
The first name that popped into my head was stiles
"But the boy needs to ask you so we wait" she smiled.
The bell ring so we took our separate ways to our class.