39. detention

"I get jealous because I know how replaceable I am, I'm nothing special"~

~

<edited>

Me and Allison went to class my eyes Landed on Isaac.
I went to him and hugged him he hugged me back.
"Are you okay?" he asked rubbing my shoulders to comfort me.
I nod.
"Sit down" the teacher yelled at us so we sat down.

I was behind Isaac, and Allison was besides me.
Then Jackson came in late.
He sat besides me too with a huge grin on his face.
"You let him die" he asked leaning towards me
I tried to ignore him and focus on the board.
"That's great now I'm captain again" he laughed a little and sat back.
"You did a great job a-" he couldn't finish because I jumped on him and beat the shit outta him.
I hit him so hard that he started to cough out blood.

"WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY THAT HES DEAD" I screamed Allison tried to stop me but I pushed her away.
My crawls came out I put them on Jackson throat.

"IT WASNT MY FAULT" I screamed again ready to kill him.
"Now you want to kill me too?" he asked blood all over his teeth.
Then I relaxed I looked around everybody was scared some of them where hiding.
"Shit" i whispered to myself and stood up from Jackson.
"Y-y-y/n" the teacher said with fear in his eyes.
"Detention" he finally said.
I accepted it, I really shouldn't have done that, Jackson's is stupid, it's normal that he would say something like that even tho it was horrible.

I didn't even know why I did this I was so close to killing Jackson. But I've never would kill an innocent human...
I went down the hall to the principal office with the teacher behind me I saw stiles coming out of his class as he saw me he stopped he had a question mark on his face.

Then he followed us.
"Stilinski go away" the teacher said looking at him.
"No I'm gonna be by her side" he said like a angry little kid.
"Okay detention for you too" the teacher said strict.
He then smiled at me. That boy is so crazy. I thought a little smile appearing on my face.
Maybe we all can be happy again.

We both sat down. In front of the principals Desk.
He looked at us and then at my bloody hands.
"Explain" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.
"Jackson he said those things that made my anger grow and then I just couldn't control it anymore" I explained finding the right words.
"What did he say" he asked.
"He said that it was my fault that he died" I said the last word a little bit Lower.

"Was that because of Scott?"
"Yes"
"Okay I understand you anger and that it wasn't your fault but you still need to go to detention. Jackson is gonna have a punishment too" he said then looking at stiles.
"And you" he asked
"Oh me. I just didn't want to leave y/n alone" he said the principal began to laugh.

"Stiles Stiles stiles" he said rubbing his mouth.
"I see she is important to you, you can stay with her" he smiled and stood up and walked out of the door.
Finally I could breath in normal speed.