9. Eye Contact

"Bad things happen, but you make them worth it"

~
<edited>

I woke up because something fell to the ground and made a huge noise.
I opened my eyes to see a stiles trying to clean up the mess he just did.
„Good Morning stiles" I Said while stretching.

„Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. By the way we need to go to school" he didn't make any eye contact which was weird.
„I don't want to go" I turned around again and closed my eyes.
„Y/n today's Friday that means tomorrow you can sleep as much as you wanttttt" he explained while picking up some clothes and throwing them at me.

„alright Fine"
I stood up took the clothes and walked to the bathroom.
I cleaned my face brushed my teeth and put the clothes on.
„Finally let's go" he said not making eye contact again.
I stopped him grabbed his face and looked at him with a worried look.
„Is it because of yesterday.
Because I asked you out? I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way... I'm still new to all these dating stuff." I tried saying these words with out a tear slipping out.

He just looked at me with out any emotions. He blinked a few times and put a smile on.
„It's ok. I'm not mad. But we really need to go" he tried to sound normal.
But he didn't he sounded sad.
But why?

We drove to school to see Scott walking back and forth.
As we walked up to him we heard him saying a few words but he was too quiet.
„Scott?" I asked slowly.
„Omg guys I need to tell you something" he suddenly screamed.
„What is it?" I asked while taking stiles hand because Scott made me jump a little.

„Allison. And I. Are. Going. On a date!" he smiled bright, wow he looks so happy.
„Date.." stiles whispered but I still could hear it.
Stiles let go of my hand and dragged Scott away.
„We need to talk we will be right back" stiles smiled at me while walking away.

What the...?
They just leave me here alone, looking like the biggest loser in history, they Seemed to argue about something, and it felt like it was because of me.

______
Sorry for the short chapters,  I wrote this story a long time ago, and I can't change it because then I needed to write this whole story different, I hope it isn't such a big problem.