19. Hale's House

"Don't chase people who don't care about losing you"~

~

<edited>

After some minutes I calmed down the tears stopped and my heart beat was back to normal. I looked up to stiles who was playing with my hair.
"Stiles?" I slowly said still hugging him as he looked down at me

"Yeah?" he answered.
"Thank you" I smiled at him he smiled back at me.
"Why?" his smile grew bigger.
"Because you're the only person I feel safe with" I took his hand and invited my fingers with his.
"I'm always gonna be there for you y/n" he whispered into my ear but the next thing I knew I fell asleep.

-Stiles POV-

I noticed that y/n fell asleep so I picked her up and went to my bedroom I put her on my bed and covered her body with my blanket. I kissed her forehead and went out to my Jeep I started it and drove as fast as I could to the hale's house.
My dad was already there with Scott by his side I jumped out of my car and jogged up to them.
"Scott you alright ?" I asked out of breath.
"Yeah what about y/n" he looked angry but I couldn't figure out why.

"She fell asleep but I think she's alright" I looked around the woods.
Then I spoke up again
"She is different" I blurred out.
Scott looked at me like I was crazy
"She knew where Derek was just because a pen fell down" I waited for Scott to answer but he went silence for a couple seconds.
"We don't know her past she was born being a werewolf maybe she has something I don't have" he finally said.

"Oh and stiles if y/n wakes up can you maybe ask her if she can talk to Allison because she's kinda weird since yesterday" Scott asked while playing with his fingers.
"You're dating Allison why don't you just ask?"
"Because her dad won't let me talk to her" he looked at me tears forming in his eyes.
The last time I saw Scott crying was.... actually never.

"Hey what's wrong" I tried to comfort him but it just made it worse.
"It's just so much stuff going on right now"
I hugged Scott for a while before I let go again.
"Scott im always here for you" I smiled.
We got interrupted by Derek passing us with handcuffs on his hands, behind him was my dad.
"Y/n told you right stiles? That was a mistake. Oh and Scott maybe you should tell you best friend your little secret?" Derek laughed while getting pushed into the sheriffs car.

What secret?