29. yes i want!

"I knew I had a big heart when I still felt bad for people that did me dirty"~

~

<edited>

They held up a sign but backwards so I couldn't read it, they positioned  themself's in front of me, stiles counted down from three, on three they turned the sign around.
In colorful letters i read:

Y/n do you want to go on the Winterball with me?:)

With multiple hearts and rainbows around the letters. I didn't know how to act so I stood there awkwardly.
"So what do you say?" lydia screamed obviously waiting for an answer.
Out of my mouth came a little "Yes I want"
He threw the sign away and kissed me passionately. It was magical I Heard Lydia clapping and screaming.

As I pulled away I saw Scott walking away. But I trough nothing about that, I just enjoyed the moment.
"That was so cute" Lydia screamed like little girl on a birthday party.
I smiled and I couldn't stop smiling.
"I'm happy you didn't leave with a no" he whispered to my ear.
"I would never do that" I whispered back.

It was getting dark so we all headed back into the school.
"So the Dinner is still up?" stiles asked me "yeah I wished you would say no" I stopped walking.
"Why? It's gonna be fun!" he said exciting, started to walk again.
I followed him. "I just don't want my dad meet you and then Someday i need to explain why we ‚broke up'" I explained slowly.
"Oh god we've gotten together and you are thinking about our break up- who's not gonna even happen?" he stopped me from walking.

"I'm not planing to break up, I'm planing on asking you to be mine soon" i said, he then winked at me and disappeared.
Leaving me alone In the halls.
Scott and Lydia were gone too, making me stand here like a little kid who lost their dad at a kids party.
But I kept going, ready to start my new lesson, that was boring too.