14. Lydia

"Im loyal enough to be there for you, but not enough to show up all the time"~

~

<edited>

I ran to the field to meet a worried stiles.
"Where were you?" he put his hands on my shoulders.
"I I just grabbed my jacket it was cold" I lied it actually wasn't a lie but I didn't mention that weird guy.

"I was worried" he let go of my shoulders. "Oh that's cute but now go and play" I kissed his hand as he smiled and ran back to the field.
I nervously sat on the bench where I was before. After like maybe 10 minutes lydia arrived "you're late" I said while she sat down.

"Oh yeah sorry a weird men was standing in front of my car and wouldn't move." She said like it wasn't important.
"You know him how'd he look like?" I was getting even more nervous.
"I don't know he had black hair and had a very serious look on his face" she said not making eye contact.

"Did he say something to you?" I could feel my heartbeat getting faster.
"He said that your little friend should be quiet or I'm killing her little boyfriend" she finally looked at me.
"WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" I literally screamed I didn't care if someone was watching me.
"No? I don't even know who he was talking about he said it wasn't Allison so I don't know any other Friend of mine who has a boyfriend" she explained while trying to calm me down.

But it was too late

"HE MEANT ME! ME LYDIA I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHY HE WANT'S ME BUT IM SCARED" tears left my eyes.
"Hey hey calm down" Scott ran up to me, stiles behind him.
"It can't be you because you don't have any boyfriend" she whispered.
"HE THINKS THAT STILES IS MY BOYFRIEND, LYDIA" more tears running down my cheek.

"He said if I tell anyone what happened he is gonna kill stiles" I whispered to myself loud enough so Scott, stiles and Lydia could hear me.

Somebody hugged me I looked up and saw stiles his eyes getting watery.
"Everything is okay y/n im here" he whispered into my ear.
"Who is this guy?" Scott asked.
"Derek" I slowly said.
"Derek... hale" Scott repeated like 3 times.

"I'm gonna kill him" was his last words before he disappeared.
Stiles still hugging me.
Like he would lose me if he stopped hugging me.
"Is he really going to kill him?" I asked after I wiped away the tears of my cheeks.
"I hope not" stiles said looking around the field, hoping nobody is near us, or knows about anything that just happened.