26. Revealing the Secret

"Be thankful for closed doors, detours, and roadblocks

They protect you from paths and places not meant for you."
~

<edited>

Next day

Yesterday I talked with Scott over the phone after a looooong conversation he agreed because 'he couldn't let me go alone'
haha funny I can take care of myself. Just kidding I'm happy that he agreed.

It was Sunday so I texted Allison if I could come over to her house, of course she said yes so I walked over to her.
Her dad was home so I greeted him with a soft smile.
Something about him doesn't want to trust him at all.
I went upstairs to her room I knocked two times.

"Come in"
So I opened the door she smiled and hugged me.
"Hey" I said kinda nervous.
"You ok?" she asked sitting down on her bed.
I sat next to her and slowly nod.
"I need to tell you something- I mean everything" I said while laughing at myself.
"I'm listening" she sat more comfortable so she could focus on what I was gonna say.

"About the werewolf thing. Not only Derek is a-"
"I know" she smiled
"Aunt Kate told me there where more"
"I'm one of them" I blurred out.
Oh wow that went way too fast I thought.
"N-no" her face turned into a shocking position.
"I promise you I'm not bad I've never killed a human in my life and Scott didn't too" I tried to cheer her up

"Scott too?!" she almost screamed I shhhhhed her so nobody could hear us.
"Allison you Are my best friend and Scott too we would never hurt you or any human." I side hugged her.
A tear formed in her eye I quickly pulled her into a long hug.
After some minutes of talking about the whole werewolf thing she kinda accepted the fact.

"But I need some time to process everything" she smiled still in a sad mood.
Oh wow I Never trough telling your best friend that you're a werewolf would be so hard.
The rest of the day we kinda had a girly talk and watched some series.

It was dark outside so I made my way home I came across stiles house his room lights still on so I knocked on his window.
I've seen him jump and looking around his room I knocked again and he finally turned over to his window.
After he opened it he smiled.
"You scared me" he let me in.
I turned to him asking "what are we?" he quickly stopped moving he slowly closed his window.

"I don't know what do you want us to be?" he asked kinda uncomfortable about this situation.
"There are so many things happening right now I think I need a distraction." I smiled moving closer to him.
"So I am only a distraction" he was offended.
"Of course not dummy... I think I really like you too" I put my hands on the back of his neck.

"You wanna take things slow?" he asked raising a eyebrow. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.
"So that means I have more time to ask you to be mine?" he smiled like a Little kid.
"Yes I'm gonna wait for you as long as i need to" I sat down on his bed.
"That's great" he smiled sitting down besides me.
After some minutes of talking about the things That are happening right now and the school test coming up tomorrow we both feel asleep, stiles on the floor and I cuddling the sheets on his bed.