11: "I Can't do that."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝."

I TAKE HER hand as she leads me out onto the dance floor. She heads into a dark corner away from the rest of the group and wraps her arms around my neck. I want to treat her like I would everyone else, but I can't. I don't know how far to take it.

There's some rap song that's playing through the speaker, and when she realizes that I'm not doing anything she twists around and backs up against me. Holy fuck.

"Do you not know how to dance?" She asks.

Oh, how naive she is...

Grabbing her hips roughly, I pull her into me and move against her. I can hear her gasp from the contact even though the music is so loud. I can't see anyone else from it being so dark in here. All I can see is her ass in these jeans when she moves her hips slowly, the light catching her hair ever so often from the spotlights.

Who knew she could dance?

The song picks up speed, and she brings her hands up to grab onto my hair as her ass grinds against me, her fingertips gently scraping my jawline as she sinks down to the floor and works her way back up.

I can't help myself. I let my hands grab onto her ass as she works against me in faster motions, her hands on her knees while she moves.

"Damn." I say out loud and grip onto her more. Her t-shirt comes up slightly to reveal a tattoo on her lower back. She's got tattoos also? She just keeps getting hotter.

I spin her around to face me now and pull her closer to my chest, our bodies completely in synch with the rhythm. Her eyes are locked on mine when she wraps her fingertips in my hair and gently pulls on the ends. Her lips are parted, little beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead.

"Xavier." She breathes out, desperation filled within her voice. "Please, stop. We need to stop."

I'm sweating underneath my leather jacket from the contact, and although I want to keep going I finally just nod and rest my forehead against hers. I'm so turned on right now it's ridiculous. I can only imagine how she feels.

"Sorry." I mutter into her ear. I move my hands lower down her back, hooking my thumb into her belt loop. "I just..."

"Xavier." She begs. "Please."

I immediately respect her and let go, the loss of contact being agonizing for me. I don't want to upset her, so when she gives me a grateful smile we head back to our VIP section. Everyone is passing around shots, and for the first time tonight I get the urge to drink.

"Look who finally made it back!" Cameron shouts. "You're just in time for our second challenge."

Everyone already seems shitfaced. Leila is sprawled over Cameron's lap, and Amelia is literally sitting in Dion's. I want to pat him on the back because he might actually succeed in popping a cherry tonight.

"For the second challenge..." Cameron arches his eyebrow up to the rest of the group. "Either kiss a complete stranger, or kiss your partner. This challenge must be completed or you forfeit from winning."

My body stills beside Elena as I feel hers do the same. The other members of the group have no trouble completing this challenge. Cameron sticks his tongue down Leila's throat, Dion pulls Amelia onto his lap even more from their kiss and I'm sitting here like an idiot next to Elena not knowing what to do. I feel like I can't be a man around her. I can't just pull her into me and kiss her because I'm not sure if that would upset her.