30: "Again?"

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

"𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?"

With finals coming up, I've been studying at the library non-stop this past week. If I'm not stuffing my nose into a book then I'm writing out notes to try to memorize everything I possibly can. If I don't do good on these finals then I won't maintain my GPA.

It's not that I've been slacking, but being so happy with Elena has definitely taken somewhat of a toll on my studies. Not enough for my grades to suffer, but enough to where I'm not studying like I normally do.

It's almost eight when my phone buzzes in my pocket. It's a text from Elena.

I miss you :(

My heart drops from how cute she is before I text back that I miss her too and put the phone back into my pocket. I haven't seen her like normal this past week, but she knows I've been studying for my finals. She knows how important it is to me. She offered to help me, but I know her being with me would be more of a distraction than anything.

My phone buzzes again.

Well, when you're done... come over? Amelia is at your guys's house for the night with Dion, so I've got the dorm all to myself :)

Just the thought of being inside of her all night is so tempting. I tap my pencil on the notebook in front of me and glance back towards my phone. I've been here for almost four hours. I was planning on leaving in an hour or so anyways, so what's leaving a little early going to hurt?

Another text.

I also may have purchased this? Thought you'd enjoy it.

It's a picture of her body in this red, skimpy lingerie piece. A red thong and a matching red corset that is pushing her breasts up so much that they look like they might spill out at any given second. I'm hard just from the sight of her.

Yup. On my way. I reply.

Stuffing all of my folders and notebooks quickly into my backpack, I try to hide the smile on my face as I exit the library.

________

I can't decide whether or not to leave the lingerie on or off when I see her. My hands immediately pull her towards me as my backpack falls to the floor, her laughter seeming to be music to my ears.

"You look..." I shake my head and leave kisses down her neck as she reaches for the hemline of my t-shirt. "God, you're gorgeous."

Pushing her back onto her small twin bed, I decide to leave the lingerie on and crawl on top of her, my lips never leaving hers.

She's in bliss as my hands begin to roam to the places she loves the most, and when I hear those familiar moans I can't seem to wait any longer. I need her now.

"I love you." I breathe heavily after I put on a condom and enter inside of her, resting my forehead against hers. "So much, Elena."

There's nowhere else I'd rather be than right here with her. No girl has ever gotten to me as much as her, and never did I think that I'd fall in love with anyone else ever again. I didn't think I'd reconnect with my dad, and I didn't think I'd be able to ever forgive myself for what I did. Although I'm still not where I'd like to be yet, I feel better than I have in years and it's all because of her.