27: "Please."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎

We get back to the hotel around nine at night. After we ate we decided to look around at all of the local gift shops. Elena found this sweatshirt with a tiny picture of the falls printed on it and the entire way back to the hotel she couldn't stop talking about it.

"I mean, honestly. I'm going to wear this on the way back." She sets the bag down onto her suitcase that's on the bed and looks out again at the view. "Oh, wow." She says. "It's lit up now! It's turning a bunch of different colors. Look!"

"Yeah, they do this everyday around this time of night. It's pretty cool." I walk over with her to the windows and look at all of the different colors flashing across the water. It's so breathtaking.

"This view is so gorgeous." She sighs. "I never want to leave."

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her towards me, sending her a little grin. "Yeah, well I've got two gorgeous views in front of me."

"Oh, come on." She rolls her eyes and swats me on the chest. "That was the corniest thing I've ever heard you say. Bring back bad boy Xavier."

"Oh yeah?" I laugh and bring her closer to me. "You want the grade A asshole back?"

"Mhm."

She's tightly wrapped in my arms, her chest pressed against mine, and when she looks up at me the both of our smiles fade, the heat in here rising by the second. I clear my throat and look away but she grabs my chin and brings me down to kiss her.

The kiss starts off slow, but her fingers eventually find the zipper to my jacket before she starts to pull it down. I take my mittens and hat off and toss them to the ground, my lips never leaving hers. She's running her tongue with mine as she tugs off her clothes as well.

I'm trying to keep things slow, I'm trying to take my time, but she's raking her fingers through my hair and tugging on my bottom lip with her teeth. It's fucking distracting.

I pick her up in my arms and the kiss grows faster. I don't even know what to do with myself from how much love I'm feeling right now for this girl. She's a complete drug for me.

I move my kisses to her neck and suck gently, earning a gasp from her in return. She's squirming beneath my grasp as I move her back against the wall, her thighs still wrapped around my waist.

"Fuck." She pants and moves her hands to pull the sweater I'm wearing over my head. Her eyes trail greedily over my chest. They stay fixated on the damn cross tattoo that she's been fond of since she met me before she pulls me closer.

I set her down and unbutton her jeans, practically ripping them down around her ankles so that she can step out of them. She's wearing a red lace thong, and when she pulls her sweatshirt over her head there's a matching red bra to match. The sight of her makes my mouth water. She's a goddess to me.

"You're so..." I groan and kiss her neck some more, earning a couple of more moans from her.

"So what?" She asks breathlessly. "I'm what?"

"Fucking beautiful." I finish. "You're perfect, Elena."

Her lips attach to mine once more and she pushes me back with her hands towards the bed, tugging my sweatpants and briefs down in the process. I'm rock hard when she falls down on top of me and sits back on her thighs to take her bra off.

"Jesus." I throw my head back on the comforter as I take her in. I'd like for her to straddle me for the rest of eternity.

She moves down and sticks me directly into her mouth. I'm trying not to be loud, but a moan escapes uncontrollably. I haven't felt this in a week. I've been thinking about this happening again non-stop.