viginti sex

diamonds can't possibly

outshine me.

_

_

_

"guns in the summertime

chic-a-cherry cola lime

prison isn't nothing to me

if you'll be by my side."

lana del rey +++ florida kilos

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

after helping jungkook out of the tub and aiding him with his chest wraps, he's now sleeping on my bed. he's on his back, wet hair sprawled on my pillow. 

his lungs inflate with every few beats of my heart and i know, know i made the right decision in keeping him. he deserves to be somewhere better than that cold, isolated chamber in the basement of my workshop.

i sway over to his sleeping form, relishing in the lingering feeling of his lips on mine. he kissed me first, his needy fire bleeding out of his mouth into me. we didn't kiss for long because of his condition, he was getting tired. 

unlike him, i'm invigorated, wanting more, but i must restrain myself. he needs to heal, needs to learn that he isn't just a project. 

he isn't like the others.

the others should pay, should rot in their cells and pay the price of being imperfect. their imperfection ruins those who deserve the limelight--those like jungkook and i. those people who scorn the typical flaunts of a degrading society and rise above it.

then there is andrew.

just because i enjoy his employee's companionship doesn't mean andrew is excused from the consequences of being a liar and a contemptuous cheat. he has inflicted upon me countless injuries, innumerable harm, as i was forced to pick up the remodeling company on my own. all so he could make a buck. 

so greedy. gluttonous. 

sometimes, i imagine those like him would thrive on the thin green leaves of money, would choose a plateful of bills over an infinite course meal of truth. only because each leaflet of payment sparkles, shines, and gives their life a meaning that they are too worthless to discover through their fancy lenses. or, there are the lowlifes, the wasted fools of a crumbling world who are at war with their consumption-addicted opposition.

i must fix them all. 

i must remove them off the planet, but not before they gain my own visible mark before they descend into hell. father would like to see his own handiwork in the burrows where murders end up, to entertain himself when the fire doesn't burn as hot or when satan isn't conversing with him.