veritas vincit

-interim-

--

veritas vincit. 

--

Truth shall prevail.

And we shall prevail.

--

Truth shall conquer all.

And we shall conquer all.

--

Truth shall hon0r its followers and scorn those who deny it.

And we shhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--

Welcome to Kim Taehyung's (R3ModELr) mind.

--

--

Truth shall prevail.

Please don't do this.

--

Truth shall conquer all.

You FUCKING L14R.

--

Truth shall h0nor its followers-ssssss

SHUT UP! STOP!!!!!!!

And scorn those wh0

FUCK YOU!!!!!

deny it.

_________

+

2018, july 13

+

third person POV

the blinking red, four-way stop light seems to mock the remodeler as he sits on one corner of the intersection, parked in his lexus rx. 

like a red eye, it opens, closes--stares at him.

"oh my god!"

mr. kim has his windows open, can hear the high-pitched whines of some inconsolable woman.

"my pup! my doll!"

other cars honk as the crazed woman sprints into the intersection, chubby hands stretching towards her hapless pet. blood covers the concrete in a oblong pool, drowning the woman's sprawled dog in its damp grasp.

blink. the light flashes red. blink.

the insignificant white dog had been killed the second a bus clipped it after the woman's grip on the leash slipped. mr. kim grits his teeth, tapping his fingers on the wheel impatiently as traffic stands still.

he has his father's groceries in the back seat, and they're getting warm in the july sun. if the bitch would quit her mourning and move on from the little rat, the remodeler would be slightly less irritated.