quadraginta

she slips undisturbed 

past the ground floor of hell.

_

_

_

"white lies and black beaches

miles in between us

is this love or lust

or some game on repeat?"

lana del rey +++ summer bummer

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

when i wake up, i expect my baby to be right next to me.

i expect his shy kisses on my face. his warm, bandaged body pressed against mine. i expect to feel the light tickle of his raven hair on my bare chest and to whisper good morning to him, because he's so special.

but jungkook isn't next to me when i awaken. just some empty sheets.

(3MpTY HeaRt)

and the clock on the nightstand reads 12:07.

FUCK!

why didn't i wake up!

didn't the alarm go off? emily is probably here already, waiting by the fence...and where is jungkook? why isn't he-

"...taehyung didn't tell you?"

the voice. her voice.

emily.

why w0uld jungkook open the door for her--wouldn't she call before entering the gate of my propertY! that fucking bitch thinks she owns the place. no...jungkook...you can't go by her, you'll get contaminated, why did you do that?

i sprint downstairs, jumping to clear the last four steps.

"how should i pose for the pictures?" jungkook's quiet voice. he's talking to her? STOP ITJUNGKOOK. "by the window?"

how long have they been talking!

i speed through the living room. the front door is open, letting midday sunshine into the house. i can smell emily from across the room. today she's wearing way more perfume.

jungkook is crossing his arms at the blond girl--who is just fucking casually leaning against my doorframe. 

"the window? i'm not sure, that might depend on-"

"me." 

i finish the statement for her, making myself visible to both people. jungkook turns with an obvious start, his brown eyes wide with unconcealed guilt...and something els3.