Chapter 5

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

I ignored my parents calling after me as I headed upstairs to my room. Tears streaming down my face. It was all too much too fast

*Flashback*
"Well Livy, it seems like we have a lot of catching up to do." "Ha yeah, seems like it." God why was I so nervous.
"You look great. Nothing like the 6 year old I once knew. Beautiful." He complimented me. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me but I swore he said beautiful at the end of his sentence. "Eh thanks. You look good too. You've grown A LOT!" You could definitely cut the tension in here with a knife.

"Hey so I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I never tried getting in touch with you over the years. Like I could've asked me parents to ask your parents for your number and then we could've met up ya know." He must ramble when he's nervous. "Brennan it's fine. I completely understand. New place new life. You don't want to hang on to your past." "But that's the thing Livy. I wanted to hold on to you. You're the best thing to ever happen to me and I feel like such an asshole for not staying in touch with you." "Brennan I said it's fine. And you're the best thing to ever happen to me too. You were my best friend after all."
"That's not how I mean it Livy. I never once forgot about you. I always kept your ring with me everywhere I went. It started to get too small for me to wear so I put it on a chain instead. I know we were just kids and we had a tiny crush on each other, but mine never went away. If anything it got bigger." Brennan confessed. "B, I don't know what to say." "Don't say anything. Just promise me you'll give me a chance. Us a chance." "I-" "Olivia come on we're going home." Of course my mother had to interrupt us. "Coming. B I'm sorry I have to go. I'll see you in school maybe?" "Uh yeah cool whatever."
*Flashback over*

I know you're probably thinking 'why is she crying? This is a good thing he wants to be with her.' Well that my friend is exactly why I'm crying. For 12 years I dreamed of me and Brennan being together. And now there might be a chance of it happening. Of course I'm gonna cry.

Looking out my window that night, I saw a shadow in the window across from my room. How cliché, it's Brennan's room. He saw me spying. He has the most stupidest and sexiest smirks on his face. Wait... did I just say sexy? Is he???? Hell yes he is. Instead of further embarrassing myself, I close my blinds quickly and jump into bed. That night, I dreamt of a certain tattooed blue eyed boy.

Who was expecting him to drop that bomb???

Is Olivia being rash with crying over what he said???

Do you think she would have said she felt the same way if she wasn't interrupted???

Let me know!!!;)

Word count: 535 words