Chapter 29

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

I woke up to a dark room.

The soreness between my legs gave me a painful reminder of what happened ever so long ago.

An embarrassing whine escaped my mouth when I realised Brennan wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Of course. The second I left to get something; you wake up."

Brennan's voice filled the room and I turned to see him entering from the bathroom. He had a cup of water in his hands. My eyes traveled down to discover he was naked.

My cheeks turned red as I quickly looked away. I listened to his steps as he walked over to the bed and set the glass on the nightstand.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked as he slid into the bed next to me. His hands found their way to my hips and he slowly pulled me until I was lying in top of him. When my exposed skin layered on top of his, I remembered that I was also naked.

"Fine." I squeaked out.

Brennan chuckled quietly to himself.

"I don't understand why you're acting all shy now. Shall I remind you of what happened a few hours ago." His tone was teasing but the rod that was poking me in the thigh told me he was thinking about earlier too.

I peeked up at him and gave him a little smile.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked while tracing my fingers along his skin.

"Two and a half hours. It probably would've been longer if I didn't leave the bed."

I hummed in response.

I looked back up at Brennan. So handsome and sexy.

I felt my lower region warm-up and immediately cursed myself. I hope Brennan doesn't feel anything.

"Now, tell me how you're really feeling." He asked as he shifted me until I was eye-to-eye with him.

"A little sore."

The happiness that was shining in his eyes, with a tidbit of lust, turned to concern.

"I'm sorry I didn't go easier on you baby." Brennan said to me.

"It's fine B. I uh- I liked it." I said to him shyly.

Instead of replying, Brennan picked me up and brought me into the bathroom.

We took a shower together, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

The shower lasted longer than expected because Brennan couldn't keep his hands to himself.

Our flight was at 4:30 so we had time to get breakfast and then pack and go to the airport.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After having a quick breakfast, we checked out of our hotel room and went to chill in a café before it was time for us to go to the airport.

"I don't want to leave." I told Brennan, with a pout on my face, as we drove to the airport.

"I know baby. I don't want to either. But we have to head back to reality." Brennan tried to console me, but it just made things worse.

The drive to the airport was quick.

We made it through security fairly rapidly and were at our gate by 4.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>