five

it was not as busy as jungkook expected so he wasn't really worried about anyone finding them. arriving at the long street of food, taehyung rushed towards the the stall selling different typed of fish cake an rice cakes.

walking slowly towards him without a care of any other person, jungkook felt his arm bump into someone, looking beside him he notice a confused girl holding a package which jungkook recognized due to taheyung's obsession with the said snack. his eyes widen however as he took a breathe in.

he caught a smell that came off the girl.

'cherry blossoms in a winter night with the snow fresh fallen.' jungkook felt his body freeze, the scent was passionate and very dominating yet it was also soft and almost like a lullaby.

"kookie?" blinking rapidly he stared at taehyung who looked concerned at him. he must've dove in thoughts again.

'wait.'

"h-hyung, the girl" looking around him rapidly and fidgety, taehyung slipped his hand with the younger and squeezing it in comfort.

"what girl jungkook?" 

"t-there was this girl hyung.. s-she was holding the same exact snack you love a-and she smelled soft and alluring. hyung she smelled like cherry blossoms!"

taehyung smiled wide behind his mask while looking at his lover's excited eyes.

"I lost her hyung, we need to find her!" before jungkook can slip away from taehyung, the older boy tugged him back.

"it's fine kook, we'll find her sooner or later. let's just wait for the bond to work okay?" taehyung cooed at jungkook's distraught eyes, gripping his hand once again they started to walk back home.

not long they arrived at the house once again, taking both their shoes off, they noticed everyone gathered in the living room. jungkook rushed in and jumped across hobi and namjoon's legs.

hobi beamed at the youngest.

"you seem happy kookie" the said boy only hummed in bliss while taehyung entered the room chuckling while holding the cup of the tteokkboki.

"who wouldn't when you saw your soulmate" he said casually

everyone sat there baffled

"unfair! what the-"

"how did she look like kookie?!"

"taehyung how is she?"

"dunno i didn't even meet her, jungkook did"

they all stared at the daydreaming boy in front of them.

"jungkook."

mumbling a small 'huh' and blinking at them, jungkook suddenly grinned so widely.

"you should've seen her hyung! she looked so adorable, she was also very short! well from my perspective at least.. anyways! she smelled so nice too, she smelled like cherry blossoms and her hair fluttered like-"

jungkook's rambling got cut off by the loud coughing of taehyung, who managed to take a bite off his soulmate's favorite food.

he was red faced and sweat covered his whole face, they took a minute before they realized what was happening to him.

"water water!!1"

"jungkook give him the milk!"

"taehyung give that to me!!"

"n-no! she likes this-gah!!!!!"

"DON'T DIE?!!"

sorry for short chapters and slow updates, our internet is shit ( ′~‵)