twelve

"huh?"

jin was face-palming, both namjoon and yoongi are staring at them unamused while the other four males where kneeling on the ground as imaginary sparkles surrounded

(y/n) on the other hand was very much confused.

after their last shooting for their 'run bts' episode, (y/n) was dragged from behind the camera crew and onto a chair in the middle of the living room.

chanel,gucci,prada and various designer shopping bags was what she saw.

and although she felt thankful. (y/n) was that type of person that hates 'stupidly-expensive' stuff. she'd rather go to a thrift shop than spend her life savings in one article of clothing.

the hardest part about this was that, she didn't want to hurt the bright expressions that they were giving her.

"um...you didn't really have to do this..." she muttered looking at the variety of shopping bags scattered around the floor.

"it was jimin's idea by the way! he wanted to say sorry, but he thought it would irritate you and started crying when he realized that you wouldn't forgive him if-"

"shut-up! she doesn't need to know that!!" jimin cut off his batch mate with his hand and a matching reddened face. in return to that taehyung tackled jimin to the ground whilst jin sighed at.

"we brought you stuff too! well, since you told us you recently just moved. that means you don't have that much items yet right?"

I couldn't help but just nod at jungkook's bright face.

"I truly appreciate it but..." the uncertainty on her voice might've been too obvious she though as she saw the boys focus their attention to her.

"you shouldn't spend this much on me." she gestured towards the countless things they bought.

she mentally punched herself when she saw how everyone deflated at her words.

"do you not like it? w-we can change them? is it n-not enough? I'm s-sorry we s-should've done better.. I-" jimin's voice cracked when tears fell down his face, falling in another panic attack.

it caused a chain reaction, taehyung held jimin's hand and faced the ground as his own tears started to stain the carpet.

jungkook, although confused, started crying silently when seeing his two hyungs cry.

hoseok, along with yoongi and namjoon kneeled beside them trying to hush them softly while jin walked to stand beside the girl.

(y/n) on the other hand was having an existential crisis.

'how dare I make these godly creatures cry?!'

her thoughts however was interrupted by the man beside her. jin placed his hand on her shoulder, his thumb running comforting circles in on her skin.

"we grew up without anything you know. it was always fight and fight for us. things like buying stuff for ourselves or eating something just because we want to, was a certain luxury we couldn't afford." jin met eyes with the (h/c) haired girl.

"this is the only way they know how to show love right now. especially since you were and is the only girl to enter our lives." although softness was held in his voice, (y/n) never missed the sorrow that flashed in his eyes.

"i-it's not like I don't like the things you bought for me..." she muttered loud enough for them to hear. "I'm actually really thankful. but I'm not used to wearing or even owning expensive things."

meeting eyes with all of them, she smiled her brightest smile. something that the boys saw for the first time and longed for once it was over.

(y/n) was someone they never did understood. she became cautious and shy around them, and they were worried that she was conscious or even sad.

her personality right now was strictly, 'there are guests act nice' rather than comfortable. but that was alright for them.

she was plain and boring, she can guarantee that herself. but to them she was someone that was special enough to give the world to.

and when that opportunity comes, the boys promised that they would definitely flaunt her to the world and say.

'look at us, look at her. look how amazing the person I fell in love with.'

and they knew that she felt the same, when she said;

"money and expensive items like these aren't necessary. but if I could spend time with you and spend my happiest times around you, that is enough."

~

a very short chapter but I can guarantee that the next one is sure to be published this friday!

thank you for your patience and support, stay safe everyone!💜💜