run bts scenarios

70k special woo! thank you everyone for getting me this milestone, idk how we got here but I'm super super thankful!

note: happens at a time where (y/n) is introduced to the world and are now announced to be in a relationship with the boys.

no relation in the main story plot line though enjoy!

~

episode: shopping for clothes for your partner and dressing them up with it. the winner will be whoever gets their partner's style accurately.

partnered up with: hobi

this episode was a whole meme. instead of trying to win, hobi made it his mission to get an outfit you would refuse on the daily.

that flower he wears? yeah he made the staff get it. that pouch that he was teased for, he made you wear that. that neon clothes that would only look good on him, yep that too.

in the end you looked like a flower stuck in the tip of a traffic cone.

the boys thought it was funny at least.

~

episode: cooking something with random ingredients.

partner: taehyung

during this time and point, taehyung had practiced cooking and managed to learn a lot by himself so you weren't too worried.

ended up with a bunch of the most random ingredients. decided to make it a soup, after all anything can be a soup if you try hard enough.

turns out to be a disaster. it wasn't taehyung or your fault, it was blamed on the staff for putting you together.

you both had fun though, despite all of jin's shouting and namjoon's confused laughing.

~

episode: summer episode where it's a survival game and you have paper stuck on the front of your body and back that is shot by a water gun. the team with the wettest paper loses.

partner: jungkook

definitely a powerhouse. when you were partnered up people already expect you to win by a breeze, loses in the end. jungkook drags you around, slips a bunch of times and became easy targets for the others.

ended up piggybacking you at one point and becoming a tank. it was fun and games until you were splashed in the face by the 95 line, it wasn't just jungkook, the rest of the boys 'punished them'

episode: flower making part 2

partner: jin

to be honest everyone expected your outcome to be beautiful. ended up like the first episode. laughter with a birds nest in your heads. somehow you both managed to look good in it still.

a lot of pictures and became part of your embarrassing moments.

~

episode: halloween carnival, collecting food tickets while inside the haunted house

partner: jimin

non-stop screaming. "hAjImA HAjImA!!!!". tired but hasn't moved that far, mostly from screaming.

(y/n) wasn't afraid of who was scaring her but every time jimin screams she has the impulse to also scream. 

ended up without food tickets and making cute faces to get their way. 

~

episode: camping trip, the house had a basketball arcade game and the team that gets the highest score is excluded in doing chores.

partner:yoongi

the perfect partner, wins easily and was mocking everyone. savage duo, mostly yoongi influencing.

"HaH you missed that lmao"

expects yoongi to be good? nah, it was (y/n). somehow ended up good in arcade basketball but is still crap irl.

all in all, taunting duo and cackling on the side watching the others

~

episode: escape room

partner: namjoon

let's face it, even though one of you has a high IQ, you both are still confused. uses all the clues, lost, and a 24/7 "WhAt?". you're trapped and lost. took twenty minutes to solve one thing. 

please let these babies out, they gave you a chance to finish the room for yourselves despite the others being done with it. 

c r i e s.

reminder to everyone: great partners, but don't leave them alone to think together. they'll die guaranteed. 

~

episode: school episode where they learn about you.

partner: none

namjoon: fucking aces this but was disqualified due to his soulmate sense. 

"where was my first birthday?"

"(random place in your country where you probably had your first birthday)"

"I dIdNt EvEn KnOw ThAt MySeLf?!?"

jungkook: tries to negotiate about the right answer.

"The right answer is (f/f) ice cream"

"but vanilla is the base flavor right? so if you add the flavoring it becomes (f/f). so vanilla is still there only mixed-"

taehyung: 50% pouting 50% hyper

"ahhhh I'll keep that in mind..."

"I GOT IT yeAAAHhhHh"

jimin: tries so hard, complains, acts cute to get his way.

"WAIT WAIT, I GOT THIS SsHShhHSH"

"JUNGKOOK KEEPS CUTTING ME OF AaAAAhHhhhh"

"i love you pick me~"

jin: answers whatever comes to mind, ends up right somehow

"my favorite color?"

"(f/c)"

"nono that's wrong hyung-"

"correct!"

"yeeEEAAAhhHHH"

yoongi: confusion noises, mostly just chills and answers right casually.

"HaHh?!"

"bhwbjbwbaj what?"

"it's (favorite/animal)"

hobi: def hype, laughing at the other guys, in disbelief at most of the answers

"let's do this!! bam bam bum bum bom bam"

"BWAHhAhhahahhaHAhaH"

"you like to play (sport)?! rEaLlY?!"

~