twenty one

the man in front of (y/n) was all she can see.

did.....did that really just happened?

time seemed to slow down as the girl watched jimin's mouth move in attempt to converse with her.

there were so many panicked noises around her yet she seemed to not hear anything at all.

and meeting the panicked eyes of the boys was the last straw.

before she even knew it, her chest tightened and it was getting hard to breathe. her eyes didn't have to water for long before crystal tears had ran down her rosy cheeks.

'a panic attack....s-she's having a panic attack' although jimin looked as if he was so composed, he was also feeling panicked inside. with nothing else in min and not even minding their other staff. 

he took her in his arms, circling his right under her legs and the other around her shoulders. effortlessly picking her up, he met eyes with a certain hyung of his who nodded to him before going on his way with the girl on his arm.

although before they could, another voice had stopped him in his tracks.

"why...

"excuse me." It was yoongi this time. dressed in over-sized clothing might've made him look smaller but the tone of his voice stated otherwise. 

jimin could determine the pissed tone on his voice, yet he was at the very least trying to be respectful.

 after all the girl on the other side looked just as bad as the girl in jimin's arms. nao's hair was out of it's usual bun and instead fell over her shoulders and some of the few strands we're at her face.

her face was red and tears were also running down her face, her hands shook as her eyes held a strong emotion. whether it held anger or embarrassment, they didn't want to know.

what they wanted to know was why she did it. 

and they are giving her the benefit of the doubt.

of course, they were mad. how could they not be, when (y/n)-

no.

when their soulmate, was put in that situation.

but this was the same girl that took care of them. that put the group before her own just to see them happy. she was there to help them through those past times, she was like a sister to them.

and only that.

"w-why...... that after all these years..."

"nao. don't say anything else that you'll regret." it wasn't an empty threat. after all, most of the company that was present was there to witness this. 

the girl flinched when she heard her name get called by jungkook, rather than that fond noona that he used to call her.

 "I was here first weren't I..." her voice was breathy and quiet, but it was loud enough to be heard in a silent place.

everyone could only stare at her as she started to sob while clutching her chest. it obviously started to hurt.

"I was here first but why...." stepping forwards, she halted her steps when she saw the scen in front of her.

mirroring her step, yoongi and namjoon had stood upfront, with the three boys behind him. further shielding away jimin with the girl in his arms. 

she felt heat enter her. her sad and pathetic expression transformed into anger. and deep inside maybe she regretted.

because for the first time, those lively eyes she loved was staring at her with anger and caution.

she felt like a stranger. 

and she didn't like it.

"nao-"

"NO! I- I was here first! I gave every single thing to you!! I sacrificed every single  part of me! A-and this is what I get as a payment??!"

"nao, stop."

"stop! I loved you for every inch of your being. loved you for every single flaw you had! but-but how can THAT girl just take my place. how can she just storm in and take everything from me?! I DESERVE THAT LIFE, I DESERVE  TO BE YOUR SOULMATE. I'M THE ONLY PERSON FOR YOU, IT ISN'T FAIR THAT SHE GETS THIS LIFE! SHE DIDN'T WORK FOR IT, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!!-"

yoongi didn't want to hear it any further. 

'we gave you the benefit of the doubt. and you wasted that option'

his eyes didn't hide the fact that he was angry anymore. it reflected pure disgust and pure hatred. all respect was gone out of the drain. 

and he was not the only one.

yoongi being angry is something people experience at least once in their life. but it wasn't as terrifying as those who rarely show it.

jungkook especially was shocking. when he's upset it was usually a pout or a sulking form. but his eyes almost glowed in rage and nao was sure that if taehyung wasn't holding him back, she would be knocked out a few minutes ago.

"unfair? nothing in this life shall be taken for granted. you think just because you were picked up from the streets to work during the times the company started, you're important? are you really trying to joke with me?" suga started glaring at her form as he walked forward.

"you were hired not because of your skills, but because you were the cheapest option in this society. I don't know and I don't ever want to know what happened to you, but that isn't an excuse to get rid of something you cannot have." he stated firmly, now standing just a few steps in front of her. his eyes intimidating her even more than before.

"I want you to remember this." 

the words were calmly stated to her that it became unsettling, and although his eyes held rage, she couldn't help but breakdown when she saw the pity in his eyes.

watching them walk with jimin and their girl, they were only a few steps away and yet they felt unreachable at this moment

"the fact that you think you deserve something that's given to a person who truly deserves it, makes you undeserving of whatever you have at all." 

~

hi, author forgot to press publish yesterday ;-;

but here it is, I hope you enjoy this.

although I wouldn't relax just yet...(0o0)/

hahahah anyways, Please stay safe yall, see you next week where we finally confirm your soul sense! 

also have you seen this man?!

I'm gonna get bias wrecked one of this days