A glimpse of the future

A special chapter for reaching 3k views and also because I felt bad about the late updates, Thank you for all the love and support!

~

they've done it.

they've reached the very top and had conqured everything the world had to offer.

how many years of hardships has it been?
how many albums have passed? how many tears have they shed? how many fights have they gone through?

they lost count but thanks to that, they were able to stand right here. where they shined, inspired and showed love to every single person that had supported them.

jimin's hand trembled slightly, his head hidden in the crook of jungkook's neck as he rubbed his back.

both boys have huge smiles despite the tears in their eyes. taehyung waved franticaly at the fans around the stadium as he held suga's hand with the other.

namjoon, jin and hobi ran around stage,high fiving,sending kisses and interacting with their fans as much as they could.

this was it.

the bright army bombs of the stadium lit up seoul to the sky.

and on june 13, just like their debut date, their last show was performed with greater passion and love than anything else.

~

"you guys did amazing..."

jungkook snorted at the short girl in front of him, he took her small hands in his whilst stroking her cheeks to get rid of the tears.

"noona why are you crying? it's our last show not yours!"

yoongi chuckled wrapping his hands around her waist very loosely.

"stop being mean kook, you know how emotional she is these days."

"(y/nnnnnnn) did you like it?!" taehyung asked excitedly when he entered their dressing room.

the girl in question could only nod at him, seeing as her tears won't stop falling from her eyes.

"baby, why are you crying?" namjoon inquired softly when he saw her flushed cheeks.jin who was right behind him furrowed his brows lightly.

"'m fine, I just got a bit emotional." she whimpered making jungkook coo at her as suga nuzzle his head in her neck, bringing her comfort.

"she ain't the only one" the door opened revealing the last pair of boys to enter the room. hobi held jimin as the younger continued to sob a little bit.

"chim, come here honey" slipping her hands under jungkook's, she opened her arms to which jimin instantly melted in.

after many years of misunderstanding,disagreements and harsh reality. fate had brought them love,happiness and eternal peace with their precious soulmates.

(y/n) still thinks that she was very lucky when it comes to these guys, how humble and such amazing people they are to be her soulmate.

"come on love, the baby isn't going to check itself isn't it?"

oh, how could we forget. dressed in a white flowy dress, the baby bump she sported was not subtle at all. the simple but diamond ring that looks small at first was not at all unnoticeable.

though what shines with them the most was the smiles they presented.

it was full of happiness and contentment.

and if you'd ask the boys, they were the ones lucky to enough to call her their wife.