a normal day

80k special!!!!! OMG i can't thank you enough, I'm really really thankful for everything. i love you all so much!!

authors note will be long at the end!

NOTE: set in the future, like the previous chapter.

~

mornings we're so blissful for (y/n). so quiet, so peaceful and so bright.

"JUNGKOOK GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!"

"TAE STEP AWAY FROM THAT"

"how do you burn water again?"

"AHHHH WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!"

ah she spoke too soon.

it was one of those days, where they were granted a day off by the company to just relax and ya know. chill.

"(y/n)?" 

rising up in a sitting position on the bed, she looked over to the door where yoongi stood. his hair was messed up and he was carrying a pillow with him. he definitely just woke up.

"come here yoongs" 

yoongi grunted before dragging himself and plopping beside her and wrapping his arms around her waist, falling asleep in a split second. 

chuckling she layed down carefully beside him and running her fingers through his hair while she closed her eyes. after a few minutes the door opened once more and several footsteps were heard entering the room.

"noonaaaaaaaa" jungkook's voice whispered, opening her eyes, she smiled gently at the three boys peaking over yoongi's form.

"make sure to not disturb him too much.." 

taking that as an invitation, the three stood up quitely before making themselves comfortable onder the covers beside the two. jungkook was behind (y/n) spooning her while the 95 line cuddled behind yoongi's form. 

the door opened once more and jin's voice entered the room.

"guys-"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH" came from the three younger boys before motioning toward the oldest and the two others behind him to join.

without much persuasion, they all ended up in the huge bed, giving warmth to each other in the early winter morning. love was all around the room as one thought ran through their mind

'breakfast can wait.'

~

a/n: hi guysss, so a small explanation on why i was gone. first was that i had finals and a lot of projects that needed to be done. second was that i was getting a lot of 'messages' so i decided to take a break since i didn't want to write with an unstable mind.

but not to worry! author's been good and healthy, and we'll be back on update schedules every saturday/sunday.

I also want to thank everyone who sent messages to me that buried all the hate one, I love you all and I wanted to reply to everyone but I couldn't because there were a lot of them, I'm still sifting through them so I hope I can reply to everyone as much as I can.

please stay safe everyone! author will be seeing all of you next week!