twenty-four

jimin was troubled.

something might've happened yesterday.

scratch that.

something did happen yesterday.

because (y/n) was definitely avoiding him.

when he tried to greet her during breakfast, she flushed a little red and scrambled towards jin.

when he tried to talk to her afterward, the same thing happened.

and right now, he couldn't help but just stare at her as she clung onto yoongi's arm while he worked.

'what did  he do yesterday?'

the girl, on the other hand, was currently stressing herself about nothing, with yoongi and namjoon nonetheless.

the pale man stared at her unamused while namjoon chuckled at her antics.

"let me get this straight." the girl grunted in response, urging the pale man to continue.

"you are avoiding jimin, because he was too cute?" the girl groaned in embarrassment, hearing yoongi who was trying to suppress his laughter, and namjoon who was laughing behind his book.

"you should've seen her yesterday hyung, she was fully blushing when hobi carried jimin to his bed."

the boys shared a few more chuckles before noticing the girl's troubled expression.

"something wrong (y/n)?"

the girl sighed before sitting up straight and looking properly at them.

"it's not like I'm avoiding him, it's more like, I don't know how to properly react to him....." yoongi hummed at her, putting his hands away from his laptop and intertwining it with hers.

"of course I read about it and researched stuff from a bunch of websites last night, but it's still different experiencing it for real."

"well, to be honest, it was also quite hard for us when we first found out."namjoon muttered.

"but if it's hard for you, imagine how hard it is for someone who's affected by it?" yoongi rhetorically asked.

"I think it's better if you talked to him directly about it, we don't want anyone misunderstanding feelings and getting into an argument right?" (y/n) nodded at the older male.

"right. I'm definitely going to talk to him."

but before that, what did happen yesterday you ask?

~

after losing a battle of buying the dress for her, (y/n) and the three older men went home with a bunch of bags filled to the brim with various things that she would maybe wear someday.

the four crashed to the kitchen island after greeting the three who were playing a game in the living room, well two of them were.

jimin was slowly dozing off in the corner in his bean bag while being wrapped in that blanket he gave (y/n).

"hey (y/n), I think I dropped one of the tags on the doorway, can you get it for me?" jin asked, patting namjoon who was trying? to make coffee.

the girl nodded before walking towards the entryway, passing the two younger men playing and one who was dozing off.

as she was about to pass jimin, she felt the male grab her sleeve weakly and tugging on it.

facing the boy who was half-awake, she smiled at him lightly.