fifteen

(y/n) has been thinking.

which doesn't happen often.

nonetheless, right now she was asking herself if she made the right decision or not.

jimin and taehyung was in front of her, each taking one hand in theirs as they walked through the garden. jungkook was in front of the three carrying her luggage effortlessly like some hand-bag. 

yoongi and hoseok was trailing behind them with their own hands intertwined, and yoongi sighing out a 'be careful' when jungkook skips from excitement.

(y/n) recently accepted the offer that was given to her by the boys' company.

'you'll just be managing the set' they said.

'it'll be easy' they said.

but what she didn't know, until now, was that her contract was written by namjoon but obviously everyone else wouldn't let him write it in peace.

and this is where she ended up.

1. she will be staying in the same compound with her 'clients'.-yoongi

(y/n) could only stare at the white two story house that she will be calling home now. taehyung grinned at her before taking snatching jimins hand and pulling him into the house and leaving her, much to the shorter male's complaints.

jungkook followed the two still carrying her large suitcase like it weighed nothing. she heard a sigh beside her and saw yoongi who looked at her fondly. he was clearly sleepy but he managed to smile at her while taking her hands to his.

"(y/n)"

'what..' 

touching the spot on her forehead where warmth still lingered, the girl felt her face heat up and felt yoongi squeeze her hand.

"that's cheating hobi, but oh well. you've used your chance for the week." the pale man muttered, bitterness evident in his voice.

2. healing/love can be claimed once a week. -jimin

shaking her head to rid of the redness of her face, she tugged yoongi inside the house with hoseok following them behind. he seemed unaffected with what yoongi had said to him seeing as he had a bright smile on his face.

"well are you guys going to apologize to each other?" 

rounding the entrance and into the living room, the three saw jin, namjoon and the three younger ones there. but unlike the cheery and excitable environment before, jungkook was sulking between taehyung and jimin who was pretty pissed with each other.

"what happened?" yoongi questioned seeing the stressed out face jin was making and the disapproving gaze of namjoon. jin grumbled, wiping his hands on his beige apron and gripping the wooden spatula in his hand.

"why don't you ask them" jin motioned to the three sitting in the newly bought white couch. 

(y/n) trailed her eyes towards the three. taehyung had a red nose, jimin's cheeks we're swollen into a blush and jungkook had both of his cheeks flushed with slight watering eyes.

walking slowly to them, the girl crouched down to meet jungkook's eyes. 

"you okay?" the boy unsure himself only nodded. "okay, what happened then?" 

the boy shuddered before her his face flushing more red, as (e/c) orbs stared at him in curiosity.

"t-tae-hyung and jimin-hyung w-was fighting about who's cuter.... t-tae-hyung squeezed j-jimin-hyung's cheeks for p-proof and in return jiminie-hyung h-had pinched his nose..." jungkook muttered turning redder in every word he said. 

the two boys beside him in the same state. the girl bit her tongue to stop the grin from appearing, although from the corner of her eyes she saw yoongi smiling and hobi giggling as silently as he could and holding namjoon's shoulder for support.

"and how about you?" 

"I-i told them that they're both cute b-but they refused to listen and i-instead pinched me..." the boy hid his face behind his hands and slunk back to the couch as the three boys behind them laughed loudly.

before the girl could comfort the three boys sitting on the couch, jungkook sniffed the air.

"is something burning..?"

"JIN-HYUNG THE FOOD"

"YAH I TOLD YOU TO WATCH IT!"

"well that's one way to celebrate a new house..."

~

we all stared at jin as he angrily scrubbed the new pan while yoongi tried to figure out something to eat from the half-empty fridge.

"why don't we just go out today?" namjoon muttered twirling the (h/c) locks of (y/n)'s hair in his fingers softly. the girl seemed bothered as she read the first chapter of namjoon's book.

"and risk revealing (y/n) to the world and our chance?" jin grunted huffing in frustration as he cleaned the pan.

3. one 'meeting' every two weeks is required.-jin

"we could invite seijin-hyung and the other manager-hyungs. we literally eat out with them, it'll be like a cover so (y/n) will blend in with our managers." namjoon muttered now braiding (y/n)'s hair. (it was tangled but let's not mention that)

"let's go eat samgyupsal then!" jungkook cheered as hobi chuckled still hugging his waist.

throwing the sponge, jin sighed before taking the dish-washing gloves off and ruffling his hair.

"contact seijin-hyung then." 

and with that you we're on a van on the way to jungkook's favorite restaurant.

seijin smiled when your group of eight appeared in the place. 

"(y/n), I hope you're doing well" he greeted when  you sat down on the  table with him and the boys. nodding at him, (y/n) looked around and hesitantly reached out to her mask.

"it's fine, we reserved the place. everyone here is from not only the company but also our own group of staff.so it's alright to take your mask off" hobi stated ruffling her hair lightly as taehyung took the vacant seat on her right with two menu's in his hands.

"(y/n)?" blinking lightly, taehyung raised an eyebrow at you when you stiffened up while he was handing you the menu. you shifted to look at the person who called your name from behind.

"it's you isn't it? it's been so long!" your eyes widened when you met the girl's hazel eyes. 

"I heard you moved after high school. who would've know I would meet you as a junior in a company!"

you haven't had a lot of friends in high school. and you've had a fare share of people you hate back then, but this person right here.

you absolutely hated her presence. it was a gut feeling. but somehow you wished for it to be wrong.

~~~

I know I know, Author was late and I'm really sorry. I have no excuse except for that I forgot to publish this ;w;

anyways, if you aren't following me, I made an announcement that chapters are going to be published every sunday now. still weekly unless I forgot like last time.

I hope you guys are still staying safe during these times.

Also! I'll be publishing a male version of seoul tendencies. it's for my best friend who recently came out and got accepted by his family! and I want to dedicate that book to him since he had his fare share of troubles and such. 

so if you're interested, definitely look out for that.

but that's it! Thank you for your continuous support! see you next week!

with love Author, Yeontan