seventeen

you never anticipated this was going to happen.

scratch that, you knew it was going to happen sooner or later.

jungkook was attached on your waist, his head buried in your side as taehyung did the same towards your left arm.

you watched as jin and namjoon pace back and forth in front of you, waiting for any good sign from seijin.

yoongi, although half asleep, was sitting with jimin and hoseok. all their faces mimicking the same concerned expression all the boys had.

an event such as this was expected when it comes to them, being known globally came with perks.

but it also came with various nuisances.

what exactly happened?

let's go back to the start then.

it was a normal day. as normal as it was having seven soulmates next door that is.

it was your second week working at the entertainment industry and nao was nice enough to show you the ropes.

although you were quite good with assembling all the boys in one place, they wouldn't go anywhere else without you after that.

so, you were moved in another job.

seijin handed you a camera and instructed just to film the boys, no matter how random it was.

apparently you were doing a good job. since the boys are always coming towards you and the camera, there was now a shit ton of clips for bangtanbomb.

it was easy to get used to.

until today.

nobody outside of the company knew who you were, and what your relationships are with the boys.

minus the senior staff that was already married. in which whenever the boys showed their affection to you, would smile and mutter 'ah youth..' in a blissful smile.

it was a normal day, you ate breakfast, showered, got ready for work and made your way there in a separate van with seijin and the boys in another.

it was all in line with your routine.

until you stepped out of the van and into a sea of flashing lights and mic shoving in front of you.

you weren't good with people. and being closed in by a lot of people in a hot day, was not a fun experience.

the boys was out of sight, already probably pass the gates and into the building.

you weren't claustrophobic as far as you know, but somehow the situation made you lose your breath and blur everything around you.

a hand grabbed your wrist, forcefully pulling you forward.

"(Y/N)!"

snapping out of your trance, you noticed the familiar face of nao, her messy hair was even more frazzled and her pale face was full of concern.

you were both kneeling on the ground, her right hand caressing your arm helping you calm down a little bit.

you also noticed that you were now inside the lobby. your eyes wandered and landed towards those seven figures.

namjoon held jin by the arm and muttered something tot he group.

"they can't get close right now.. the media is going crazy, and them helping you right now will cause even more trouble." nao muttered helping the other girl stand up.