Chapter 7 :" At Cross Roads "

Apparently in the end it was all her fault , Khushi Kumari Gupta is the reason her sister heart  is going   break yet again . As she walked home she imagined the small smile that remained in her sister face for the past week .

      Even her parents were hopeful about the match but all was far naught as in few minutes Khushi js going to go home and tell her sister that she went on the date with a wrong man .

      " Will you just stop for a minute " he shouted at her ,the one who was supposed to be her sister date when she began freaking out in his brother in law office and went on a monologue of her own on how it was all her fault .

     " It not a big deal ,Akash likes your sister . Your sister likes Akash . They can get married if they want ,it just a simple misunderstanding . Just go home tell your sister that her date name is Akash not Arnav , that it " he had answered back in a calm tone as if it wasnt a big deal .

         Well what does the big shot knew about her family , khushi knew her sister will take it as a sign that Akash wasnt meant for her and her parents will be worried about it as well .

        And when she walked inside her house to tell them the truth ,her courage fled to see her family gathered together and laughing with each other as they teased her sister .

      " She still can't mention his name, look how she blushes " her buaji was teasing her sister and Khushi fervently hoped her sister finally doesn't get courage to mention the name because if she did then Khushi had to confess about the blunder. 

       " Miss Khushiji before you freak out totally , will you give Arnav some time to tell his family first so they could properly ask for payal hand in marriage for Akash instead of Arnav. If it comes from my family your family won't be worried too much " Shyamji the lawyer advised when she left but she had no intention of listening to him until she saw her family who were happy with their daughter alliance.  

          " It just a name ,that all will likely change due to the misunderstanding and my family was never after your inheritance because that not who we are and we will treat your sister like a queen even if she comes without a single penny to her name . Because we want Akash to have a wife not an investment. " her date told her when she almost left the office . 

             And maybe it was the sheer confidence in his voice that gave her courage to hope that her family happiness wasn't at stake and he will be able to convince his family after all .

          Because Khushi knew her parents doesn't care about whether the groom is Akash or Arnav as long as he is good person , and her sister fell in love with Akash even if she thinks of him as Arnav . So as long as his family was okay with the change ,Khushi believed nothing wrong will happen to their happiness.

        And all she need to do is to wait until Arnav talked with his family , it was going to be hard to keep it from her family but she didnt think it was right to worry them along with her . So for now she decided to not mention anything about it to her family .

              *********************

            Arnav couldn't keep his eyes off her as she walked away from the office . He had been wrong in judging her mercenary she was just like him ,she cared too much about her family.

        Even though Payal seemed to be the eldest ,she was the one who seemed protective of her sister and he was lost in how upset she had been over a silly misunderstanding and how he wanted to comfort her and assure her that he will not let anything happen to disrupt her family happiness.