Chapter 13 :" Secrets "

This Book  hit 5K views, Thank you for the readers who gave this book an chance. 

Two Months later

Khushi was nervous as she walked inside the Raizada house , she had hoped that the mighty ASR would be at his office than at home and was relieved to find Anjali di and Naniji waiting for her and her sister who greeted them first politely before khushi gave into the impulse of hugging them as if she hadn't seen them for years when it been barely a week .

" How was the trip to your home town ?" Anjali di asked first,  as her sister explained to them , Khushi eyes wandered around the house looking for him .

" Tomorrow is the Sangeet and I hope you have practiced ?" Naniji asked  Khushi, who had been in charge of the dance from the bride side given her love for dancing, she had whole heartedly  planned the event singularly and even made her buaji and mother learn the steps for their dance .

" Of course Nani ,tomorrow the bride team will win for sure " Khushi answered back and then she heard his voice making her gasp. 

" Not happening ,I have hired an dance instructor and we are going to win for sure ," he spoke up, making everyone else smile at their bickering except her who refused to look at him .

" we will see who wins tomorrow , and Anjali di can I go to the kitchen for a moment ,I need a glass of water ," Khushi spoke up , in an rush as she run away from him as fast as she could .

And breathed a sigh of relief as she drank a full bottle of water from the fridge and turned to head back to the hall ,hoping he would have left by now only for her to collide straight into a brick wall named ASR.

" Do you really think ,you can run from me ?" he asked, once she found the courage to lift her eyes to see his face with a raised eyebrow as if he found her amusing. 

" Well one can try , " she spoke up , as she blushed when he held her little too closer than before and while her heart beat erratically she leaned against his chest because she missed him as well .

" You aren't dancing with him ," the statement was out in the open again as she pushed him away, she didn't know why he was so against NK being her dancing partner for the Sangeet.

" You are my girlfriend, and so you can't dance with him, and you lost the bet  " he answered back, as if answering her unasked questions.

" I didn't lose any bet ,you tricked me by making your sister call my sister, " she answered back , it was all credit to his business mind that made her lose the bet .

" You gave me your word Khushi , so now I am claiming my win ,you won't dance with NK ," he answered back,  making her want to smack him for being jealous.

" What will I tell everyone , this is so foolish of you to demand it from me,  " she answered back, starring at him in anger .

" Foolish ,fine do as you wish " he spoke up,  in anger and walked away leaving her close to tears, she didn't like it when he showed the angry side to her, she knew he was quick with his temper but so far he always had been patient and kind to her that it hurt to be at the end of his temper. 

Then she felt his hands wrapping her in an embrace from behind and her heart began to beat faster all over again to know he came back for her .

" Sorry ..Shh , please don't cry khushi, " he whispered in her ears and then the sound of footsteps made her break out of the embrace and she was relived to find her sister walking inside in search of  her and not his sister or nani .

When she turned to see him, he was already gone just like she asked of him but still it made her heart a little sad that she can't be with him like her sister was with Akash .

When he asked her two months ago ,if she wanted to date him, the answer should have been No ,considering he wasn't the marrying kind ,she had no reason to say yes but she did say yes to him because she missed him. 

And yet asked him to keep it a secret between their family, she refuse to let her be an hindrance of her sister's marriage yet again, if their family found out about them dating, they would plan their marriage and since he has no intention of marrying her ,it will break her parents heart and she didn't want any dispute between two families .

He had agreed even though he didn't like it, he wanted to tell everyone they were dating and will decide to get married when they want but she knew it would just be an excuse when he wasn't really interested in marriage and it would be wrong to raise their families hope and crush them .

So here they are dating for about two months without anyone finding out , and when she told him that NK will be her dance partner for the Sangeet, he didn't like it and they made a bet , the first one who break down and comes to meet the other will win after she came back from their hometown.

Khushi expected to win , considering he always visited her sweet shop in the early hours and usually left before her father arrives yet he tricked her by using his sister to make her visit first .

Even though she won the bet, he relented the moment he saw her tears and she found herself liking this side of him, the caring side he had only shown towards his family when directed towards her, it made her heart melt but it also made her worry that one day this will end

Because Khushi might be foolish herself to think Arnav will change his mind about marriage, but she was also cynical enough to know it may not end in marriage and she was determined to have the time with him as long as possible without thinking about the future

                    ******************

" Don't you think letting NK dance with Khushi will make him more jealous, " Akash spoke up, as his family starred at him with confusion .

" She already danced with him for the party and it made him jealous enough to date her but not tell us, so chote will probably stew for awhile again but that won't work ,we need a bigger plan, " Anjali di spoke up,  as she looked back to Payal for more help. 

" And Khushi can be stubborn, she never kept anything from me and I think the reason she isn't telling me is because she want no problem between out families till I get married to Akashji , " Payal answered back, as she glanced at her new family who were as lost as her on what to do with those two idiots.

" Hello hi bye bye , we will do what got Akash beta and payal betiya together , match make,  " Mamiji answered back,  this time as if she found a brilliant solution

" But that's what we are trying to do Manorama , match making Arnav beta and Khushi betiya even though they are dating for two months ,they still act like strangers before us, " Nani answered back,  frustrated that her grand son was making a mess of a simple task like marrying the girl he loves, which everyone knows except him and her probably.

" Nahi ,not khushi betiya and Arnav beta but khushi betiya with someone else, if Arnav beta got angry enough to date her just because NK dance with her,imagine how he will react when he sees her trying to get them married, " Mamiji spoke up,  and for once everyone around her listened to her and agreed that it was the best plan to make those two marry each other .

" Are you forgetting that NK might want to marry Khushi, " Shyam answered back, the voice of reason but they ignored him because they were enamoured of the plan ,that they didn't want to think of the consequences .

And so the plan was set to make Khushi and Arnav realize that they need to get married next , but no one knew if it would succeed or cause a misunderstanding between them .

P.S :" That it for now . Let me know your thoughts and feedbacks. Hit the votes if you liked it "

Juanita Reid