Chapter 16

Ching's POV

After the conversation with Garu, me and Abyo headed off to Master Soo. We left Garu at his house, so he could rest. Specifically speaking that he didn't had enough sleep last night.

Poor Garu, he wasn't always like this. I hope this goes well. I really want my two best friends to be happy together.

"Master Soo!" Both me and abyo shouted. Looking forward that his here right now. We want this to be over with, I dont want to see Garu suffer anymore.

"What! Can't you see I'm having my beauty sleep" He said, coming out from his little sauna; with a freaking mask on his face and cucumbers.

Abyo and I looked at each other, creeped out by his face right now. So much for those products he used.

"Master Soo, we need your help" Abyo said.

"What do you need help with" He replied, taking the mask off. Wow his face was so white and shiny.. Guess I ate my words then hmph... where does he get those products.

I was now pouting."Ching, can you focus and stop the uncute pouting of yours. Geezzz, were in the middle of planning something here" Abyo interjected my thoughts and gave me another insult.

My eyes glared at him, reminding his place. "Let's continue shall we" Abyo recalled the topic awhile ago, to end our soon to be wrangle. Awee I was interested in fighting this chicken.

"We want you to help us with Garu, to know if Pucca still loves him" I said.

"You know we can't meddle with love right especially if it's true love were talking about" Master Soo reminded.

"I know Master, but we just want to know if Pucca still loves Garu. He is not himself right now. After realizing his feelings and being rejected too, he wasn't the same anymore. We're worried about him master.." I told him, with pleading eyes.

"If it means that much for the both of you then okay. I can help them, but not mess with their feelings. All I could do is show the truth if the girl still loves him."

"Sure Master, but what's your plan?" Abyo asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see tomorrow... But make sure everyone is at the auditorium" Master Soo suggested, our curiousity began to build up.

"Okay thanks Master Soo!.Your the best"

While walking out the door, we heard Master Soo with his last reminders " Don't be disappointed if the outcome became a flopped" He yelled out.

Garu's POV

Having a nice dream about pucca then suddenly I heard someone banging on my door.

I got up to open it and you will never guess who came. "Garu!!! It's time for the last plan on knowing if Pucca still loves you" He said that while straddling above me like I'm his horse.

"And why are you excited" I asked, shoving him off me.

"Of course this is the day we'll know if the girl you love, still is madly in love with you" He said mocking me.

"What's the good in that bird brain" I scoffed at him. This just ruined my entire day of dreaming Pucca.

Obviously I got a good rest today then he intrudes it with his presence. "That's enough guys.. Let's go to the auditorium. Master Soo said that the plan will commence there" Ching announced.

At the Auditorium~

What the heck was happening. There are so many people in here.

"Ching what is the plan really about huh? And why is there people needed here?" I asked, feeling all conscious and awkward around audiences.