Chapter 22

Garu's POV

While I was kissing Pucca, my heart beat went crazy.. Bearing touches so unreal and overwhelming from the thousand bolts pounding in me, sends me to overdrive.. It made me feel so calm between her lips.. if only I could kiss it forever..

Then I was surprised that I felt Pucca's lip returned my kiss with so much yearning. I opened my eyes, widened by the sight I saw...

Pucca was starting to float, breaking apart my lips on her. She glowed whitish gold with dandelions sparkling around her as ever before... All of a sudden, my eyes darted on the clips that I gave her... It turned pink and gold , changing the red color that shined upon it.

Captivating me with those colors instantly changing one by one.. Still having the pink and gold between the gems held by the clip...

When the clip on her hair made a sound.. it was a familiar voice..hmmm...

"This is a special gift for someone you love.. Give this and it will unlock the hearts deepest desire.. love will be requited and will conquer from one's genuine feeling of true love. From all reflections of the past, this will lead foward to a new start. Hearts opening all door will be bound together forvermore"

Ahuh! I know that voice.. it came from the old lady to whom I bought that clip.. Seemingly the clip was some sort of flashing back to the time I got it... Those were the same words she said, but I didn't understand it back then.

"When vivid colors starts to become brighter, it will conjure the light hiding in darkness"

Now I see! Those words where the one's chanted by the old lady, which I haven't heard the whole thing.. I only remember the darkness she said at the last of her sentence..

In a swift moment, the light was gone from her and she was slowly place back down with the accompaniment of fireflies.

I held her gently between my arms, holding her tightly.. Afraid of what's gonna happen to her because she wasn't opening her eyes.

Speaking to soon, she did open her eyes after I thought about it... Good timing for the first time, I guess hehe..

She was about to stand up until I tackled her onto the ground.. Happiness filled me seeing her okay and maybe I could still fix 'us'...

Hugging her firmly "Get off me!" she yelled, pushing me away... Startled by her actions cause I thought we were finally becoming something, especially after she returned my kiss..

"Why? I thought you were okay with me now" I said with a sad tone, standing back on my feet and so did she.

"And who said we're okay... I can never forget the things you did to me!"

"But Pucca... I regret it okay.. I told you a lot of times already... I'm starting to redeem myself to you, cant you see" I said with grief starting to build up.

"I dont believe you!" She cried out, starting to walk away..

I grabbed her wrist, making her way back to me. "Who said we're done talking Pucca"

Pucca's POV

Hehe as you might have notice, I am being harsh and cold toward garu now.. Well, I'm playing the hard to get move.. teehheee I wont be so easy now Garu..

When I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist.. Almost making me laugh, but I quicky prevented it... I can't ruin mt acting.. Sorry Garu my love hihi..

"And what do we need to talk about.. There's nothing left.. I made it clear, I dont want you anymore" I replied coldly.

"Then what does the kiss mean.. Was it all nothing... Pucca you know I love youu!" He said, starting to tear up.