2- Turff War

Blood.

Lots of blood.

Demons scream and run for cover when I approach. The smell of fear is thick in the air. My once tan dress is stained red. I look down at it and tsk lightly.

"I'll need new clothes." I hum to myself. I've only been in hell a few hours and I've already made a name for myself, The Witch. My magic still works and it's more powerful than before.

I see a small clothing shop and enter. The cashier looks up at me with fear in their eyes. They shrink down behind the counter. I smile to myself. Feels good to be feared.

I walk around the shop looking at all the different clothing choices. I find a black trench coat, a (F/C) button up top, and some black pants. I trade my dress for the clothes and walk out the store admiring my new outfit. Again I don't have shoes but I find that I like having my feet free.

Looks good.

I look at my shadow. "Thanks." I smile to myself.

An explosion in the distance catches my attention.

"What was that?"

Let's find out

"Agreed."

My shadow disappears from view as I head towards the fires. All the other demons around seem to be running from the fire, while I walk straight towards it.

When I get there what I see brings a smile to my face.

A scaly lizard like demon and a winged demon are fighting to the death it looks like. The lizard blows fire from its mouth while the winged one flies up, just barely dodging the blast.

I cross my arms and watch the fight, it's interesting.

You could beat them.

You think so?

Yes, kill them.

As you wish.

I step out of the shadows. "Hey boys, mind if I join the fun!" I call out. Lizard brain stops to glare at me.

"You're the witch everyone's scared of? Ha!" He advances on me. "This is my turf! Scram before I wipe the floor with your corpse."

He blasts a fire ball at me. I throw up a shield spell.

"You'll have to do better than that Lizard brain~" I taunt.

Lizard brain glares at me. His face quite literally turning red. Smoke seeps out of his nose. He blows a huge wall of fire in my direction.

⚠️ gore ahead⚠️

I teleport behind him, summoning my little dagger. I tap him on the shoulder. His eyes widen in surprise and I slash across his midsection.

He grunts in pain and turns to swing at me, which I easily dodge.

I whisper a spell and the (F/C) tentacles from before sprout from the ground and wrap around the demon.

He screams in rage and pulls free of some while burning others. The tentacles shrink back.

"Gotta say, I'm impressed. You've lasted longer than all my other victims Lizard brain~" I say, with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up mutt!" He launches himself at me.

I duck and slash across his midsection again. He falls to the his knees, eyes wide and face pale as his intestines spill out of his body. He clutches his stomach and looks up at me with fear in his eyes.

I look down at him, my once (E/C) eyes now red. I stab my claws in his chest, grabbing his heart.

"No one ever calls me mutt!" I seethe, as I pull his heart free, his body falls with a thud.

✅safe✅

Making the heart disappear I look up at the small crowd.

I look around for the winged demon but he's no where to be seen.

"Must flown off when I was dealing with this one." I mutter. "Typical." I sigh.

You're being watched.

"Oh?"

I see a demon with a tv camera, the side of the camera says 666 News. I make eye contact with the camera and growl.

I turn from the body and walk down the streets. A store with TVs catches my attention. Playing on said TVs is my battle with Lizard brain.

"Well now you have it folks, the newbie demon is the new leader of that turf."

A small man with a gas mask says.

I roll my eyes and walk away from the screens. I look up and down the streets. I watch as demons rush out of my way.

"My turf." I smile to myself.

-•*•-
Date written- 7-8-2020
Words- 745

Hope you enjoyed

Cya~