15- Dancing Deer

I sit myself back at the bar after Charlie climbs off.

"So what d'ya think?" Alastor asks with that ever present grin on his face.

"This is amazing!" Charlie squeals.

I scoff and roll my eyes, my kitchen was way better than this, though the bar is a plus. My scoff catches Alastor's attention and we briefly make eye contact. I roll my eyes and look away. Not intimidated by him in the slightest and my body language shows that.

My ears perk up when I hear... a beat? Where in hell is this music coming from. I look over to see Alastor is now wearing a top hat and a different coat. He twirls his finger and Charlie's outfit and hair change, her hair becomes short and wavy and her suit is replaced with a 20's themed dress.

"You have a dream you wish to tell~"

I nearly spit out my drink again! Alastor, the mother fucking radio demon, one of the most feared demons in all of hell... is singing.

"And it's just laughable but hey kid what the hell~" he picks up Charlie and throws her in the air while bright neon lights light up around her. She lands at the top of the staircase along side Alastor.

I'm confused for a moment. How did the fucker get up there so fast?

"Cause you're one of a kind! Charming demon belle~"

Alastor and Charlie slide down the now smooth stairs.

"Now let's give these burning fools a place to dwell~"

He snaps his fingers and suddenly every one's clothes change. I look down at the dress I'm in. It honestly reminds me of something I would wear when I was alive. The Golden material of the dress shines in the light and there's a (F/C) scarf/sash thing tied at the waist. My once messy hair frames my face and cascades down my back in beautiful curls. And much to my displeasure I'm wearing golden heels. I also notice my drink is gone, that sneaky bastard.

"Take it boys~"

Alastor snaps again and black shadows crawl out of a crack in the ground each carrying an instrument. In a flash Alastor is behind the bar. It makes me jump a bit though I hate to admit it.

"Inside of every demon is a lost cause~"

He places a hat on Angel's head and plucks something from Husk's eyebrow. Angel gives Alastor finger guns while Husk just shows him the bird.

"But we'll dress them up for now with just a smile~"

A giant hat appears on my head and then a dead animal scarf at my shoulders. Then sudden pain as Alastor pulls my tail. I yelp throwing the hat and scarf to the ground, I growl at him.

The audacity of this bitch! My ears are pinned back as I snarl.

He skips off still singing.

"Fucking Bambi." I mutter under my breath.

"And we'll chlorinate this cesspool with some old redemption flair~"

He tap dances? To the fire place summoning yet another shadow.

"And show these simpletons some proper class and style~"

He's back to dancing with Charlie.

"Oh here below the ground! I'm sure your plan is sound~"

They spin around and he pinched her cheeks as he steps away.

"They'll spend a little time~"

His back is to the door and he raises a hand up high as he sings the last verse.

"Down at this Hazbin ho-"

Boom

-•*•-
Date- 7-21-2020
Words- 584

Honestly Alastor's song was one of my favorite parts of the pilot! So this was really fun to write.

Cya~