17- Midnight Drinks

Drew some art for this scene. This is my own art yes. Not a huge fan of how the background turned out. I am really proud of the tail though. (Also this is the outfit you're wearing for the chapter, however if you want to change it change it.)

-•*•-

Bang!

I sit up in bed my breathing ragged and my heart beating faster that the speed of light. I run a shaky hand through my hair to try and calm down. I glance at the clock.

12:47 am.

I sigh and throw off the covers. I stretch and make my way over to my closet. I pull on a (F/C) ripped crop top and some comfy ripped jeans. I ease open my bedroom door and peek down the hall. I hear no one and see no one. Slowly and quietly I slip out the door and into the hall.

My ears twitch to the sound of radio static coming from the room next to mine.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I groan. Of course he has to take the room next to mine.  I huff and continue down the hall towards the lobby.

When I see the bar my spirits lift a bit. Nothing better than free drinks in the middle of the night. I sit myself down on the counter top and reach for the nearest bottle. Some kind of cheap booze. I shrug and open it up taking a long sip.

The hotel is quiet, there are no sounds. Only the faint sounds of screams from the streets outside. I sigh and lean back feeling perfectly content at the moment.

My tail glides lazily over the smooth counter top. A bar was always my favorite place to hang out, hell it still is.

-flashback-

I look in the mirror at my (F/C) dress. It falls to my knees and shines in the light. It's beautiful and I love it. I glance at the time.

7:30

Shit!

My date will be here soon. I quickly brush my hair and curl it (or whatever your favorite style is). I pick up my locket and place it around my neck. I put some finishing touches to my makeup and glance once more in the mirror.

Fully happy with my outfit I look back up at the clock.

7:50

I head downstairs to wait for my date to arrive. I turn on the radio while I wait. My favorite song was playing. I start humming along to the music. I get up and start swaying around, getting lost in the music. Pretty soon I'm full blown dancing in my living room. I don't even hear the knock at the door.

The music dies down and I slowly stop dancing. Only then do I sense the presence in my house. I turn around to see my date giving me a sly smirk.

"You're a lovely dancer dear~" he says.

I flush red with embarrassment. "W-what are you doing in my house?"

"Well I knocked but you didn't answer, I noticed the door was unlocked and kind of let myself in." He chuckles nervously while scratching his neck.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Do you barge into every house that has an unlocked door?"

"No- uh- I just heard the music and got curious." He explains.

"How long where you standing there?" I ask blushing again. Curse these blushes, what is happening to me?

"Long enough my dear"

He chuckles at my flustered state.

"I'd ask you to dance but we don't want to be late." He says holding out his hand.