28- Drunken Confessions

I've lost count of the amount of drinks I've had. Alastor sits next to me and we engage in some small talk but nothing much.

I stare into those ruby eyes as I talk another drink of the whiskey. My brain is really fussy. I'm pretty sure I've drank enough to kill a man.

"Come on Al~ have a drink." I move a bottle in front of him.

He pushes the bottle away. "Sorry dear but one of us must stay sober."

I huff and cross my arms. "You're no fun." I finish my bottle and grab another. My face is flushed from all the alcohol I've had.

Alastor grabs my hand. "Dear I think that's enough for you."

I glance down at our conjoined hands. I turn and lean seductively towards the Radio Demon. I pull my hand out of his grasp and slide it up his arm in a suggestive manner. He stiffens under my touch.

"You're beautiful~" I whisper. I crawl forward, placing my other hand on his thigh. "So beautiful~" My eyes are lidded as I scoot closer.  Our faces only inches apart.

In one swift motion in move myself onto his lap. He becomes very stiff as I run my hands along his shoulders. My hands slowly move up, towards his ears.

"So cute~" I breathe as my hands find the base of his ears.

In a flash he grabs my hands and pulls them away from his ears. "That's enough." He says, the static in his voice much more ragged. I also notice the slight blush adorning his cheeks.

"Beautiful flustered deer boy." I place my hands on his chest. I grind my hips against his and his blush deepens. My head finds its way to the crook of his neck. I kiss his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. "I never thought I'd feel like this again." I sigh.

My eyelids are starting to get heavy. My tail glides lazily back and forth. Suddenly I'm in the dark of sleep.

Alastor's POV

I just sit there with (Y/N) on my lap. I should probably bring her back to her room. I lift the wolf demon as I stand from the stool. Her head still resting on my shoulder. There's a small smile on her lips and her breath is warm against my neck.

Her door is locked when we arrive, but that's no problem, I summon a spare key and unlock the door. I walk into the moderately sized room and place (Y/N) on the bed.

She stirs in her sleep, mumbling incoherent thoughts. I brush a strand of her (H/C) hair out of her face.

"Goodnight my darling (Y/N)." I whisper before turning to leave the room. I stop when I feel her hand grab mine.

"A-al. S-stay." Her eyes are still closed.

"I can not my dear, you are not in your right mind." I pull my hand from her grasp. "I'll see you in the morning my dear."

"Hmmm~" her breathing becomes softer and she is finally asleep once again.

I make my way silently to the door and after one last look at the sleeping wolf I close the door softly.

Why do I feel this way?

My shadow smirks at me. I brush past it and enter my room. My thoughts swirling around this feeling in my chest.

-the next morning-

Your POV

Red sunlight streams into my room. My head hurts, it feels like someone is repeatedly taking a sledgehammer to my skull. I groan and flip over, trying to block out the light.

How much did I drink last night?

A knock at my door drives my thoughts away. I sigh in annoyance.

"Angel if that's you I swear to Lucifer that I will give you an utmost painful second death." I grumble loud enough for it to be heard through the door.

"As entraining as that would be my dear, it's not Angel." A radio like voice responds.

Alastor?

I open the door slowly and glance up at the red clad demon in my door way. "May I help you?" I ask.

"My dear I was just checking on you. You must have a killer hangover after all the alcohol last night." He says.

There's a sudden flash of pain in my skull as flashes of memory come back to me from last night.

Angel, Husk, the drinking contest...

Alastor.

Oh fuck!

"May I come in?"

I nod while not saying anything. I don't trust myself to say anything. I hardly remember my exchange with Al, but based on the amount of alcohol in my system at the time, I can guess there were no 'clean' intentions on my part.

Al sits on the small couch in my room and I go back to my bed. There's this awkward silence for a few painstaking seconds before I clear my throat.

"So uh... what happened last night? My memory stops after you sat down at the bar with me."

"Well you confessed a few interesting topics while you where under the influence of all that alcohol." He starts.

My mind starts panicking.

What did I say? Shit! What if I told him who I was? What if between all my drunk rambling I let it slip that I'm an overlord. The very overlord that he wants to possibly kill.

Is that why he's here. Does he want to kill me now? Now that I won't put up much of a fight with this brain splitting headache.

I calm my racing thoughts and glance at Alastor. It doesn't look like he's plotting to kill me right here on the spot. In fact when I look closer there's a light blush to his cheeks.

Now I'm just confused. Alastor blushing? It seems like an otherworldly concept.

"What did I say?"

Alastor regains his composure. "Well darling, you were quite fixated on saying how beautiful I was."

My eyes widen. I'm speechless. My face turns a deep scarlet and heats up. I'm pretty sure my face will combust into flames at any moment.

I turn around and grab a pillow. I shove my face to the pillow and let out a muffled scream. I want to use my magic to cool my face down but with Alastor right there I can't. I roll up into a tight ball, facing away from the Radio Demon.

"Just give me a quick and painless second death." I mutter. I feel like I'm gonna die of embarrassment any moment now.

"Now we would want that darling."

He sounds really close which causes me to jump a little. I feel his hand on my head. I'm about to ask what he's doing when the headache goes away.

I sigh in relief. "Thanks Al."

"You're welcome my dear." And with that his footsteps fade away as he leaves my room.

I sit up in bed. With the pain gone I can retrieve the memories from last night. I focus and suddenly I remember everything that happened last night.

Let's just come to the conclusion that I died of embarrassment for the second time that morning.

-•*•-
Date- 7-31-2020
Words-1203

Aaaaaaahhhh! I'm getting embarrassed just by writing this. Other than that this was fun to write. Hope y'all enjoyed!

Cya~