Chapter Thirteen

This was taken in Glen Nevis, Scotland

What do you all think about the pictures at the top of the chapters? I would like to hear any feedback you can give the pictures or the story so far and if you enjoy it too! :D :) :P

Thanks,

Clog-bot out!

We sit in Princess Kayleigh's classroom. This is the end of our first week here and it's gone so quickly and we've learned so much. Though it is things we already should have known, I think sadly.

"You four have all done so well so far and are learning very quickly. Therefore, next week you will be out of lessons and travelling around Shadow. You will be visiting all of the lands of Shadow and the cities. This may help you all regain some more memories and it shows the people that you are back. It will also be an excellent time for me to teach you even more of Shadow where you can see it first hand." The four of us smile excitedly at each other.

"You go on Monday. The weekends are free weekends from lessons. Iona will show you what you can do though most go into Shadow."

"So we didn't need to be here this morning?" I ask.

"No," Princess Kayleigh laughs. I roll my eyes.

"You four can go, Iona is waiting outside." We jump up quickly and race out the door where Iona is waiting. She smiles.

"You four need to get changed," she laughs.

Iona rummages through my wardrobe and pulls out a dress. My eyes widen at the soft pale blue material. She hands it to me and helps me into it. I haven't worn a dress for so long, especially a long dress. It feels odd having long soft material covering my legs.  The dress covers one shoulder. All the marital flows in a diagonal direction as it reaches the strap as it clings tightly to my chest and torso. A diamond pattern decorates the top of the thick strap delicately. A thick horizontal ribbon wraps tightly around my stomach just above my hips. The dress fits tightly to my torso, showing my curves yet still looking elegant at the same time. From the ribbon around my waist, the dress falls in soft layers of pale blue and leaves a small train behind. It is really beautiful.

"Now, we need to do your hair," Iona says.

"Why can't I keep it like this?" I ask.

"Isla, you are a princess and soon to be queen, three weeks in fact. You can't look like a warrior all the time." I roll my eyes and sit down. She takes out the tight, high ponytail I had tied my hair in which I had also plaited into a thick braid. She brushes it delicately letting the glistening white waves fall down to my hips.  She then gathers two strands from either side of my parting and loosely pulls them back from my face, securing them with a sparkling diamond clip. A diamond clip which is a similar pattern to the diamonds on the top of the dress. My eyes widen when she finishes and I look at my full reflection. I look like water. My hair is pure white and shining in the light as it falls to my hips without a strand out of place. My skin is pale and creamy, no stained of mud or blood like there would have been if we were still in the cave. The dress flows elegantly, the soft blue complimenting the water look. It makes my blue eyes stand out more as they sparkle.