Epilogue

2 years later,

Leaning back on the chair, she stretched her body feeling her body stiffen sitting in one position since morning. Her eyes fell on the clock and she sighs seeing the time.

Picking up the intercom calls her Pa.

Avni : hello kiran.. can you please come into my cabin? Also grab something to eat.

Kiran : sure ma'am.

Avni ended the call and recalls how blissful and beautiful two years has been for them.

A smile curves in lips remembering most memorable of her life and togetherness with Neil.

After the confession, Neil was very desperate to make her his in every forms. He proposed her again after few weeks and wished to get married to her within few months. They got married a year ago.

It seems so unreal to believe they got married a year ago and living the best lives of them.

A door knocks disturbed Avni's thought. She straightened herself up and allows the person to come in.

Avni's eyes fell on her Pa kiran who comes inside with some food in her hands.

Avni : thank you so much kiran. I didn't realise when lunchtime passed. I could always count on you.

Kiran : ma'am... you should have messaged me earlier. I could brought something to eat. Even it slips of my head. I'm sorry, I neglected your health. Neil sir won't leave if he finds out.

Avni giggles grabbing the sandwich and taking a bite.

Avni : he won't find out or scold you. You don't need to worry about him. Do I have any meeting today?

Kiran: no ma'am.

Avni : okay... I will be busy catching up with few designs. Please don't let anyone in my vain unless I don't say so.. I don't want disturbance for few hours.

Kiran nodding her head and left the cabin. Avni finished  eating the sandwich and drinking water she got up and walked few laps around the cabin.

Sitting back on the chair, she got engrossed making few designs. Her full focused on the design didn't heard a knock.

Her cabin door opens lightly and the person enters smiling seeing her full focused. He stood against the door folding his hand and resting against his chest and smile playing on his lips watched her.

He didn't realise how long he stood there, he wondered how perfect and flawlessly she can work like that..

He clears his throat gaining her attention. Her head snaps at the door and her eyes widen seeing the love of her life standing front of him.

She was shocked to him.. she stood up and moves to him engulfing in a tight hug.. a sobs escapes as she felt his arms wrapping around her waist. 

He smiles widely and caressed her hair gently and dropped numerous of kisses.

He broke the hug and cupping her face kissed her forehead and lovingly strokes her cheeks.

Neil : how is my baby doing?

Avni : Neil... aren't you supposed to be back next week?

Neil : why? Are you not happy seeing me? I thought you would love my surprise and cry hugging me, but it seems something different here.

She slapped his arm and crashed into his arms making him chuckle.

Avni : that is not what I mean Neil.. I'm happy to see you. But you said...