Chapter 10

Neil getting dressed in his formal attire and fixing a watch on his wrist moves to back to bed. He picks his phone up and grabbing his briefcase walks out of the room.

( Neil's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Neil descends down the stairs checking few emails on his phone. His full focus on was on reading on emails he didn't paid much attention to his surroundings, as he got down the last stairs he bumped to someone making his phone drop on the floor.

He cursed under his breath and looks up who dared to cross his way, his anger vanished soon as he saw Avni rubbing her head and muttering few words under her breath which he wasn't able yo understand.

He got mesmerised by the beauty in front of him. She simply wore white suit with red duppta on her left shoulder, her hair opens.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Avni rubbing her head looks up and saw Neil. She didn't knew why got nervous around him. She muttering a sorry walked away leaving Neil confused.

Neil shook his head and picking his phone up and checking the phone he moves to a couch placing his belongs it.

He then shoved his phone back in his pocket and calls Bebe name out.

Bebe who was in kitchen rushed out hearing his yell!

Bebe : what happened? Why are you yelling?

Neil : I am leaving to office.

Bebe : what about breakfast?

Neil : I will have it in office.

Bebe : why? Have it at home. Avni made the breakfast.

Neil just simply nodded his head and headed towards dining area. Bebe smiles and follows him to dining area.

She then starts serving when she noticed Avni wasn't there.

Bebe : where did she go?

Neil looks at bebe having one bite.

Neil : do you mean Avni?