Chapter 23

Opening his eyes, he looks at the simple beauty sleeping beside her. He recalls how she held him though his sorrow as she promised. He tucks the hair from face caressed her cheek lovingly.

Neil ( mind) I will protect you Avni. You have been my strength. I could never forget how much you mean and what you did yesterday. I will always be grateful to you.

He moving closer pecks her forehead and untangling himself from her hold he gets down the bed and walks to washroom.

He goals out of the room freshening up and his eyes fell on the bed where Avni were sleep with her mouth lightly open.

He chuckles and ruffling his hair opens his bag and pulling casual short and t- shirt out he got dressed.

He then moves back to bed and sitting on the side ran his hand on her face before softly calling his name out.

Neil : Avni. Wake up!

He softly whispers her name so lovingly and smiles as she opens her eyes looking at him.

He bends down and kissed her forehead.

Neil : good morning!

Avni yawns covering her face and sitting up testy g her body against headboard wished Neil back.

Avni : good morning Neil. What's the time?

Neil : 10 o'clock. Why don't you fresh up then I will show you Delhi around.

Avni nodding her head gets down the bed and rushed to washroom.

Neil chuckles seeing her cute antics and ruffling his hair and grabbing his phone walks out of the room.

Neil comes down and saw Bebe arranging the table. He walks to her and wished her good morning planting a kiss on her cheek.

Neil : good morning Bebe.

Bebe : good morning Neil. Where is Avni?

Neil : she is getting ready. She will be here shortly.

Bebe nodded her head and gestures him to take a seat. Neil sat down and watched Bebe serving him.

He waits till Avni joins them and starts eating his breakfast.

Avni : good morning Bebe.

Bebe : good morning Avni. Come have your breakfast.

Avni nodding her head sat next to Neil and starts filling up the plate and starts eating.

A door bell rang making them stop and wondered who would be at the door. Bebe also frowns as she wasn't expecting any relatives or friends to visit her.

Bebe shook her head and gets up moving towards the door and opens the door to see the people who have always hurt her family.

She was about shut the door on their faces but they were strong and pushing Bebe enters inside and starts shouting Neil's name.

Neil stood up hearing his name and comes to living hall to see people who he hates to with all his gut and core.

His eyes turns red and his anger boiled seeing them.

Neil marched towards them angrily and fisting the man collar yelled.

Neil : why the heck you are doing here? Why are you here? Who called you here?

The man chuckles and pushed Neil away.

Man : I don't need anyone's permission to see you or come here Neil. Why do you forget what I am to to you?