Chapter 5

Silence swayed in the air as both of them didn't knew how to start the conversation or greet after seeing each other after so long, though they have spoken over the phone many times but this fiery they have come face to face after almost a year.

A fresh tears starts brimming into Bebe eyes as she noticed how her grandson has changed after he decided to shift back to Mumbai after the incident that happened, her heart broke seeing him this state.

She also feel guilty allowing Neil to shift to Mumbai where he has completely changed himself.

She craves to see him smile, like a pure real smile of his which he has lost after he has shifted to Mumbai.

She wipes her tears off and looks at Neil who sat on opposite couch distancing themselves. Distance between them broke her heart into zillions.

There was days where Neil wouldn't leave her and now he sitting far away yet so close to her.

Many things has changed over the years. Not bearing the silence in the room, she decided to break the ice between them.

Bebe : Neil, shall I make you something?

Neil shook his head no because he couldn't form a word or speak seeing Bebe.

His condition was no less too. His Bebe was mother figure to him after his mother but everything changed after he decided to shift Mumbai leaving the past behind him.

He wanted to start new forgetting those horribles memories that made his heart bleed every day. He had to move from the city that just only gave him pain.

Neil looks at Bebe then nods no but still Bebe gets up and went to kitchen.

He sighs and takes his phone out and calls his Pa.

Neil : hello! All the meetings held today, please reschedule for tomorrow morning. Try to convince them and fix the meetings. Also apology from side. And keep updating.

Pa : okay sir! Anything else you want me to do?

Neil : no! Just get the meeting scheduled and update me the timings.

Pa : will do sir! Have a good day!

His pa ended the call and Neil shoving his phone back in his pockets thought to fresh up and change himself into comfortable clothes.

Neil headed to his room and went straight to washroom. He undressing himself and stood in shower, he turns the tap on and closing his eyes stood there till his body was drenched with water.

He turns the shower off and wrapping a towel around his waist, he walks out of the washroom.

As he enters in the room he noticed Bebe sitting on bed. He wasn't surprised knowing her very well. She loves to shock him.

Neil ruffling his hair moves to his clothes and picking up a hoodie and joggers wore his clothes.

He comes back in the room and saw Bebe getting up and cleaning his mess. He sighs and shaking his head grabs the cup that she brought and sitting on couch starts sipping.

He watched Bebe as she picks his mess up and threw it in laundry basket. He kept the cup down and crossing his legs calls Bebe's name out.

Neil : Bebe! Please leave all this and take a seat. I need to talk to you.

Bebe stops and turning her head towards him glanced at him but then turns back placing his dirty shirt in the laundry basket.

She walks towards him and sat down.

Bebe : what do you wanna talk about Neil?

Neil : I want to know why are you here? Despite telling you I don't need anyone. Why Bebe?